What is happening to GenOne641???

Yeah, this server is worse than the worst Ragna servers... and it is a new dlc map that has not even opened transferes yet. At this rate the server will die soon. No one can stand this problems much longer. I am truly disappointed by the new dlc stability, and i did not have high hopes to start with, but this is umbearable.

yes! wtfs up man! im having the same issue since yesterday. i left some babies out and left for valguero. then i couldnt get back. the server isnt even showing. The weird thing is that other people can see it, but three of my tribemembers dont see it on the list. it shows as active on battlemetrics. What the hell is going on!? I had rexes, bloodstalkers, magmasaurs etc out.....

So much time wasted.

42 minutes ago, soyyojuli said:

yes! wtfs up man! im having the same issue since yesterday. i left some babies out and left for valguero. then i couldnt get back. the server isnt even showing. The weird thing is that other people can see it, but three of my tribemembers dont see it on the list. it shows as active on battlemetrics. What the hell is going on!? I had rexes, bloodstalkers, magmasaurs etc out.....

So much time wasted.

If it has switched to PvP then you prolly can't see it because your filters are set to PvE?

Also, this sucks Gas Balls...

1 hour ago, soyyojuli said:

yes! wtfs up man! im having the same issue since yesterday. i left some babies out and left for valguero. then i couldnt get back. the server isnt even showing. The weird thing is that other people can see it, but three of my tribemembers dont see it on the list. it shows as active on battlemetrics. What the hell is going on!? 

You can´t travel to Gen641 because it´s listet as PvP  that´s why you can´t see it when trying to move from an other PvE Server

hey guys, i played from day 1 of this server. This server 641 is never PvP, it is Pve originally. I can see the server, can log in and can play. But our chars are stuck inside and disconnected for an interval of 10 minutes due to battle eye error.

So this is the issue, not the PvP. Sudden switching to Pvp overnight is just some other thing.

9 minutes ago, Silentmercy said:

hey guys, i played from day 1 of this server. This server 641 is never PvP, it is Pve originally. I can see the server, can log in and can play. But our chars are stuck inside and disconnected for an interval of 10 minutes due to battle eye error.

So this is the issue, not the PvP. Sudden switching to Pvp overnight is just some other thing.

Nobody said that 641 is a PvP Server.  It´s just listet as a PvP. If you are on at Gen641 and push esc you see that it is PvE. But, this dosn´t make a Change that you could not move from an other PvE Server to Gen641 because...as i said it´s listet as PvP in the Serverlist ;)

That happend some times with our rag Server after it crashd……. You can log in but you can´t move a char to it from an other PvE Server ...

9 minutes ago, Silentmercy said:

it does not make any sense becz this is not our issue right now. Dont focus on it. Thanks.

If u want, u can try logging into our 641 u will see for urself.

It make Sense XD  because i have my char on rag and can´t move to 641... but 641 is broken Right now so who cares^^

Edit: And when you never had this PVP Thing bevore, just say Nothing, because this is what happen then… disconnects and no Transfer... so we have to wait till they Restart your 641

Edited by Jackyling

So the reason i cant travel back is because its listed as a PVP server now? And what the hell happened to it then? Are we going to get like a massive roll back when the eventually fix this? Do we get a heads up? My babies are screwed then right? 

This server has been bad since like day 2. So much lag and so bad ping. Im impressed by how little they care about the players . Its been down like 20 hours. pfff.

On battlemetrics it says that the server is an unofficial :D eeehh? ok :D 

is Wildcard still sleeping?
this is the worst support i have ever experienced in a game and i have played many games.
since 18 hours we can't play properly and get kicked every 5 minutes. there is an event going on and we all have babies running and timing our imprints, we sacrifice a lot of time for that. and you don't even think it is necessary to enlighten us and prefer to keep silent?
i have already written a ticket, posted it on twitter and asked here in the forum and nothing comes from you.

update: problem solved and new problem generated. Unable to connect...Good Job

Edited by Gulasch80