Element Dust farming

DrSmith

Element Dust farming

I've tried to farm dust from tek dinos, but it was so slow. I get about 6-42 element per dino, and they are rare.

I heard that dust can be obtained from destroying the benches and lamp posts. Is it true? How much dust I can obtain there? Does quality of the pick affect the amount of harvested dust? Is harvesting dust with a mantis worth it?

Search for "Snow Owl pellet farm" on Youtube and get some inspiration, and make something similar. Tame/breed Gachas (or do both) until you get male and female Element Dust producing ones. Farm 100k element dust an hour. I had about 30 female Gachas and it took me a couple of weeks to a month and a half of mating on almost every cooldown, to get four pairs of Element Dust producing Gachas. It's sustaining my main base on Ragnarok.

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Monde said:

My Tribe mate has a Deod and flys around the city breaking benches and tables. He collects 60-70 element on his runs. Of course he dumps the crystal and scrap metal unless he needs it as it is way too heavy. 

My tribemate and I do the same things since our first gacha was killed by the streamer and the second one was lost during the transition into the obelisk.

4 hours ago, DrSmith said:

My tribemate and I do the same things since our first gacha was killed by the streamer and the second one was lost during the transition into the obelisk.

The element veins give LOADs of Element but they are very busy work. I can easily Solo the 10k ones. The 25k ones are a challenge but doable.......I need stronger Dinos.

Archived