I just got Ark on my new ps4 and it isnt letting me play any dlc’s i have

Morkantnah

I just got Ark on my new ps4 and it isnt letting me play any dlc’s i have

I have just downloaded Ark on my new PS4 and its not letting me play any DLC’S i have (im on the same account i have the game previously bought it on and connected it to psn to link my account to other ps4 that I originally bought genesis on) but when i go to play single player it will only allow me to play the maps the island, the centre, ragnorok and valguero where as for the dlc’s it says “GENESIS 0% *under that SCORCHEDEARTH 0% ABERRATION 0% ect. My ps4 is showing that i have “purchased” and “installed” the dlc extension in the store but in game wont let me even select them. I have searched other threads for anything that could help and have failed to do so if someone can help please do. I would upload a photo of my tv screen but i wont let me

I see you said you are on the account you purchased the game on, is that also the account you purchased the dlc on?  First make sure the ps4 is activated as your primary ps4, and try logging into it with any other accounts you have set up on the system and boot the game and dlc.    I have 2 ps4s setup to play ark under the one license and I have to log into both ps4s and boot up any dlc I have on my main account at least once.  Once I log into my secondary ps4 on my main account it unlocks the dlc for that machine to use with my secondary account.  

Archived