Mission progress randomly resets.

Mission progress randomly resets.

Hi,

I am an admin on 7-map cluster hosted, running on ASM and i am also the only player out of 300+ that plays to encounter this bug. My mission progress keeps randomly resetting, no observed requisites. Just randomly, after logging back in/transfering from other map, mission count is 0. My character's name is still displayed in leaderboards of all missions i've completed. I've tried deleting current character and making a new one - same thing. Where could be the problem ? My personal settings ? It doesn't happen to literally anyone so i doubt its something wrong with server/mods.

• 6 months later...

what is with this bug? stil no answer here? yesterday i have same problem and many ppl on server where i playing. mission progres randomly reset for some players. last week i have 70-80 mission complete and today only 2. no one need again and again going same missions. its not funny. only lost time. realy i no need more prime meats, snow owl pelets,bee honey, and wyvern milk from red  lootboxes.

So  if any wildcard mod or someone competetive ppl read this post answer please how to fix this criticaly problem!! thank s

Edited by tomlutom
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/9/2021 at 10:51 PM, Amenoso said:

The same on Gen1 STILL. Are you going to fix this, WC?

No answer? Should we wait and you will return the progress back? Or should we start from the very beginning waiting for next possible reset?

Oh! And glitches ARE broken again!

ANd Achatinas don't produce paste!

And I can continue... But what's the point if we never get the answer... ANd when we ask to answer you just delete the posts....

• 4 weeks later...

Same thing happened to me. I had 168 missions on Genesis 1, been playing on Gen2 for some time and helping out my tribemates logged onto Gen1 to assist in base resets. As soon as I got there I noticed there were glitches around me. Checking my mission count the lot was reset back to 0 - As @ExcaliburFunk mentioned, it was kind of soul destroying indeed.

Wrote to WildCard via a support ticket and basically was told that 'Due to internal policy' nothing that they can do. Kind of a bit rough in my opinion as spending nearly a year working on the missions and loosing countless dino's during that time only to have all that work ripped away without any thought of restoration doesn't seem right.

Even on Ark's starting page it talks about 'Fair Play', which in this instance is NOT fair that no recovery action is available to the player base.

unknown.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2021 at 6:20 AM, ExcaliburFunk said:

My missions reset from over 170 complete to just 5.. I have all high scores shown but missions are incomplete. I'm playing on official servers so the thought of raising dinos / farming resources to do it all again is soul destroying

I do have to agree that completing these mission should have been a 1 time thing and the fact they're gone with little to no response from the devs crushes my soul a bit too. 

I had to work quite hard to get them unlocked and I don't think I can push myself to do it fully again with my current circumstances irl. It's really a shame.

On 7/7/2021 at 3:22 AM, H0mith said:

Same thing happened to me. I had 168 missions on Genesis 1, been playing on Gen2 for some time and helping out my tribemates logged onto Gen1 to assist in base resets. As soon as I got there I noticed there were glitches around me. Checking my mission count the lot was reset back to 0 - As @ExcaliburFunk mentioned, it was kind of soul destroying indeed.

Wrote to WildCard via a support ticket and basically was told that 'Due to internal policy' nothing that they can do. Kind of a bit rough in my opinion as spending nearly a year working on the missions and loosing countless dino's during that time only to have all that work ripped away without any thought of restoration doesn't seem right.

Even on Ark's starting page it talks about 'Fair Play', which in this instance is NOT fair that no recovery action is available to the player base.

unknown.png

I created a bug report on the 9th, after a month of no response finally reached out to wildcard. They said I would have to wait for the devs to respond since they have no control in actually fixing bugs.

Lo and behold, today my bug report disappears with no response...  extremely unprofessional. I'm quite upset over it since I've been checking the report almost daily for an update.