Just needed to say this.

MercenaryTao

Just needed to say this.

How is this game so broken after like 3 years after being released? There are so many amazing things but so many bugs/glitches and that Lag!?  Instead of fixing stuff i see it god many DLCs but some basic stuff like say painting a dino doesnt work at all.. Im playing this for free on game pass.. i would never pay for a game in this state.. i maybe shouldnt complain but i wonder why people are supporting with their money such a poor state game.. I died more times to bugs and lags than anything else.. i lost so many tames because of bugs and lags. This blows my mind. This game might be more broken than Fallout 76

4 minutes ago, Bruvas78 said:

You only started playing it in game pass? Should have seen it a few years ago! ?

Yah i can only imagine.. but that just shows they only care for money thats why there is so many DLCs but no real fixes. How can they do so many things so amazing like the graphics and Dinos are superb yet there stuff like Dinos poking out of textures and textures not loading properly and many more glitches.. I guess there are more teams and that 1 teams is doing good work and the other one is useles. 

Archived