Community Crunch 221: The Return of Eggcellent Adventure

StudioWildcard

Ya know, the cute little promos are just adorable... but not as cute as black screening on genesis only to log back in and your tame is gone. no record. nothing. gone. this game will violate your private place where you go number two.. just sayin. i will tell everyone this game is a ripoff oh wait thats right noone plays ark unless they are forced to stay home in quarantine 

Edited by lolmfao
  • Facepalm 1

I been saying on Twitter that some Gen servers including 1196 on xbox official rarely has any wild dinos at all since this 3.5 weekend started. I got zero response, no matter who I tag. What was the point of that event if we couldn't tame anything? Again, certain servers like this one. My other friends server is fine on official.

Edited by InfamousSkizzaReyven

• Volunteer Moderator
9 hours ago, Tirelas said:

weird
in the game is only 4x harvest at

according to the forum here everything should be 4x rates

somebody knows more

Unless i've missed something they've never said that 4x is on all rates, only harvesting. It's never been said on the forums that it will be anything but harvesting.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Magumatashi said:

lol did you even read the community crunch?? it literally says 4x /facepalm

Yes, that's the Event rates, not the current 4x harvesting that has been in place the last few days.

The event has not started yet, therefore, the in game notice of 4x harvesting is correct.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Different10 said:

What time, does the event start? I'm sure its supposed to be x4 everything our you at wild card fixing this issue?Just asking as a loyal ark player.Thx for this event during this quarantine.

It starts when the update drops, and it drops soon, but there is no time.