Community Crunch 221: The Return of Eggcellent Adventure

StudioWildcard

Imagine

An addition to the mutation pool

Instead of just getting chibis as little pets to follow you around... you can also get a mutation that makes the baby stop growing at a certain point. So you can get gaintism or dwarfism as a mutation.

I'd so freaking down for that!! Imagine 20 midget rexes killing bosses!

Eggcellent, lookin' good WC, you guys rock :). I hope p+ doesn't get it, on ps4 anyways. with pve noob tribes like house336 and arkangels, cannot tell the difference between pve & pvp, that's better off just getting wiped, but i digress lol. I'm assuming events on privates servers will be fixed by then? They quit working when the Genesis update came out

Would be nice if the event could start earlier and end later. Self isolation is pretty boring just saying. ?  

Also, since christmas event ended I had dino candies in the uploaded and all candies disappeared after update which is fine but it is still taking up slots in the transmitter ! 30 out of 50 spots taken up by... Well nothing. PLEASE FIX. transferring is a pain in the arse now! 

That's for Xbox single player. 

2 days ago 944 server had like 4 crash in one night and last night it crashed  twice and you guys are not fixing the servers when the crash and also what are you guys going to do about gear and tamed dinos that vanish with the crash hope you guys will read this  as im fed up i lost lot of gear last night as well hoping something can be done also about the lag on 944 server

I see a lot of people asking to fix the servers... how about fix the game? Started playing with a couple buddies on a private server and I have countless glitches. I have a ps4 pro too. So idk why this game is so terrible on consoles but it must not be too far off on PC. I'm about to make a compilation video of all the glitches and problems with the base game that really really should be addressed before you do events..  this game is great and more people would play it if it just... worked.