Community Crunch 221: The Return of Eggcellent Adventure

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, LyrikKardinal said:

I mean, its cool, really but having an Evo Event before that with better rates on breeding WITHOUT an EGG event?! I mean.. Isnt breeding all about eggs and you putting such rates on an regular evo event instead of the better suiting one? I know you have more content with the egg event but.. Why boost evo event that high then?!

They've boosted the current EVO rates due to the fact that a massive proportion of the global population are in lockdown and can't go outside socially. Doesn't really matter whether the breeding rates are higher before or during the event really.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GP said:

They've boosted the current EVO rates due to the fact that a massive proportion of the global population are in lockdown and can't go outside socially. Doesn't really matter whether the breeding rates are higher before or during the event really.

I know about that fact and I don't talk about the current "event" rates but about those who coming on Friday, the event before egg event. I mean, why doing those rates suiting better for the egg event  the weekend before the event instead of switching them? I know about the current situation and its bad and its a nice thing boosting the rates now as well. But I was only for the rates starting Friday to Monday and then starting Tuesday the other event with rates from a regular weekend event.. I'm not complaining at all because I like the boosting rates in any kind only curious. Maybe you know now what I meant.. Sorry if I wrote it miss understandable :)

When I transferred from 655 server to 434 server, I raised dinosaurs in 434 server. At 23:14 on March 27, 2020, the server was down. Half an hour later, the service was restarted, and I entered the server again. I found that the role was lost and could not be retrieved. My tribe only had me. Please deal with it urgently.

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/requests/1483947