Community Crunch 221: The Return of Eggcellent Adventure

StudioWildcard

Eggcellent Adventure 5

Beginning Tuesday April 7th until April 21st, survivors will be able to experience our annual Eggcellent Adventure event on PC, Xbox, and PS4! While much of the world is at home, we wanted to give you some new adventures to hunt down.  During Eggcellent Adventure 5, survivors will be able to collect special "Bunny Eggs" across the ARK from wild Bunny Dodo's. These Bunny Eggs can be painted or used in special Cooking Pot recipes to craft new holiday-themed item skins such as the Spear and C4 skin, as well as 10 returning skins.

Similar to past Eggcellent Adventure events, Bunny Oviraptor's will drop festive Dino Candy. Collect the candy and feed it to your tames for a special festive effect! To top it all off, wild creatures roaming the ARKs will also find themselves sporting some eggcellent colors!

For those that are looking to expand their chibi collection, you're in luck! You'll be able to collect the past chibi's we've introduced with the addition of 6 new chibi pets by placing and cracking event-themed eggs from wild bunny dodos.

Event Details

Easter_3_STA.jpg

Rate Boosts

4X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
4X Player XP
4X Harvesting
4X Taming

New Chibi's

Megalodon
Karkinos
Beelzebufo
Basilisk
Seeker
Bunny

New Emotes

Bunny Hop Dance

Skins

New Content
     Easter-themed C4 with easter-themed explosion VFX
     Chocolate Egg Easter Hat
     Easter-themed Spear

Existing Content
     Bunny Ears Skin
     Bunny Ears Skin
     Procoptodon Bunny Costume
     Dino Easter Chick Hat
     Dino Easter Egg Hat
     Easter Chick Hat
     Easter Egg Hat
     Marshmallow Hat Skin
     Dino Marshmallow Hat Skin
     Chocolate Rabbit Club Skin

Items

Existing Content
    Festive Dino Candy

Event-colored Wild Creatures

Magenta
Light Green
Light Yellow
Light Orange
Light Red
Dino Light Brown
Dino Dark Brown
Yellow
Cyan
Green
Dino Medium Blue
Turquoise
LightPink
DeepPink
Peach
Mint
Teal
PowderBlue
Cream

Eggcellent Painting Contest

Easter_1_STA.jpg

Want to show off your creative side?  Similar to last year, we are bringing back the community egg-painting competition.  After you've found a Dodo egg, place the egg down on the ground and take out your paintbrush and dyes. You'll be able to paint select regions on the egg as well as free-hand paint it with the brush to paint any design on it. Have fun and get creative!

There will be three competitions with a prize for the winner of $100!

• In-Game Painting
  • Real-life Egg Painting

For the in-game egg painting, players are expected to paint their own designs and downloading templates or images to use is not allowed.  For the real-life egg painting, we're looking for you and your tribemates to get together and paint some eggs in real life that somehow reflect the world of ARK! Screenshot or photo quality won't be taken into consideration but try to get a picture that best shows off your egg.

The entries will be judged by our community team. Submissions are limited to three eggs per survivor, so choose your best egg. You'll have the month of April to enter, with April 30th being the final day to enter. Submit your images in the comments below, and we look forward to seeing your creativity!

Click here for examples of entries from last year

Steam Sale: Explorers Edition (75% Off)

b66d23ff436b6041e2ba8327e0c585ea.jpg

Want to introduce your friends to the world of ARK?  Right now, the ARK: Survival Evolved Explorer's Edition Bundle is available for 75% off on Steam! The Explorer's Edition gives you access to the base game as well as the Scorched Earth, Aberration, and Extinction Expansion Packs.

Go grab your copy now!

EVO Event

c4d1c70db94b99199a88d21dbf29f34d_2.jpg

Survivors on all platforms will be receiving a special Evolution Event perk this weekend! It will be active from Friday the 3rd of Apr at 1 PM EST until Monday the 6th of Apr at 3 PM EST. All Official Servers across each platform will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

• 3.5x Harvesting Rates
  • 3.5x Breeding
  • 3.5x Taming Rates
  • 3.5x EXP Rates

Until next time!

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark

View full article

This is my favorite event! Thank you for all of the work that is being done. There are problems but there are good things too!

I love having non racing to package type events and more events where everyone can be nice to each other and still get chibi and items.

Plus this is my favorite color scheme for the dinos!

xoxoxoxox -------> WC

• Thanks 4

I mean, its cool, really but having an Evo Event before that with better rates on breeding WITHOUT an EGG event?! I mean.. Isnt breeding all about eggs and you putting such rates on an regular evo event instead of the better suiting one? I know you have more content with the egg event but.. Why boost evo event that high then?!

2 hours ago, MightyBanana said:

FIRST

FIX THE God DAMN SERVERS ON GENESIS FIRST :@  I am ANGRY! 
Yes I am going to collect eggs, wait for them to rotten and throw them at you :@

P.s  I still love but fix the servers. 

official pvp crossark 5, getting 150-250 ping daily now for past week and a half, wtaf. Sometimes maps go down too like the island or scorched earth, no clue what's happening..