Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

We're here to play on official servers, so we can, when in the future they allow us, transfer over our resources from the other servers. This server is having a constant instability, making it close to unable to play. We've been checking out different servers, all 100% more stable than the one we're on. It has been going on for weeks, people have made several reports.. but there is no sign of improvement or that we're being heard what so ever..

It better not rollback for this....server has been poop for over a month now at almost contant 255ping most of the time can barely move or access things such as doors or inventory and then it crashes and rollback 10-30min few times a day, on top of that last day of event unable to stay on for longer than 40 seconds on average without being kicked and fear of rollback on top of that.... server needs to be fixed ASAP!

Jeah the Square Players ( Most Chinese and Russians ) ruining our Gameplay because they Crash the Servers with Massbreeding and their Highpings and the EU ppl cant really play on their Servers....Just get a Max Ping or High Ping kick or region Destriction and everything will be fine...you cant really transfer Servers because the chance is there that you lose your Dinos and Imprints because of Perma Crashing and Randomly PVP Flaggs what also means you cant transfer...Just Terrible

Can't transfer out of NA Conquest 20

Uploaded our dinos to the blue oblisk  then clicked 'travel to another server' chose The Center and was given the following image.   I tried killing my charter and it would not come up with a respawn screen.   So i checked The Center server I tried to transfer to but no character was available to download.  I was able to create a new character and leave The Center no problem.  My friend and I are both stuck in Scorched Earth Conquest 20 with no dinos.

vhTGHc6oWR6xBGLqJwadUi_5TpuYF1HVR2pPSiSi

Rename EU-PVE-Official-GenOne644 to ASIA-PVE-Official-GenOne644 please

Just for Info then those mutch VPN Abuse / DDos and something Else needs an home please -.-  *sarcasm off* sorry but there is something wrong really. The Server starts crashing everytime when there come Online , really every time its no Joking, he is Constandly on 255 and Laggs every 5 Seconds u meanwhile 3 Sec. back. And i am not Talking about of the Times betwen the Events. There are Horror more Unplayable then its allready is!

2020-04-07_20-37-07.png

Edited by Xandarel
Show Picture, after the server is Back Online
  • Thanks 1

NA-pve-GenOne 595 is the same. 255+ ping with regular crashes all day. I wish Wild Card would at the very least acknowledge this issue.  The DLC has been out over a month now...to still have servers in this state and zero attempts to rectify is unacceptable.  I know of several people besides myself who have made "Server Outage Reports" daily and these are being ignored.  This is what makes us players feel alienated from and angry toward the developers. All I want is a stable, playable experience...instead we get Easter eggs and a few new chibis.  ?

• Like 1

HELP - Valguero Crash After v310.11

After updating to v310.11. I am now getting this error once Valguero fully boots, it crashes a split second after display Core Count etc. I tried with and without Easter Event Launch Argument.

Im running Plugins, and a couple of QOL mods such as S+ etc.

All other maps are working fine.

Fatal error! VERSION: 310.11 ShooterGameServer.exe!FLatentActionManager::ProcessLatentActions() (0x00007ff69a64cb54) + 0 bytes [d:\arksvn-live310\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\latentactionmanager.cpp:91] ShooterGameServer.exe!UWorld::Tick() (0x00007ff69a65b5ac) + 0 bytes [d:\arksvn-live310\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1281] ShooterGameServer.exe!UGameEngine::Tick() (0x00007ff69a5c8271) + 0 bytes [d:\arksvn-live310\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:1173] ShooterGameServer.exe!FEngineLoop::Tick() (0x00007ff69871b2f2) + 0 bytes [d:\arksvn-live310\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2432] ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMain() (0x00007ff6987171ac) + 0 bytes [d:\arksvn-live310\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:140] ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() (0x00007ff69871c2aa) + 5 bytes [d:\arksvn-live310\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125] ShooterGameServer.exe!WinMain() (0x00007ff69871c3f9) + 8 bytes [d:\arksvn-live310\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:213] ShooterGameServer.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() (0x00007ff69b5e11e9) + 21 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618] KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbe7ea8364) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0] ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbea757091) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0] ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffbea757091) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

Tried, validating, rolling back to an earlier save etc.

Any help greatly appreciated. This is my busiest map.

Duping in "Official PVE-EU 662 Genesis" very often the pass 2 days, PLEASE HELP.

Please help us, we've been getting duped madly the past two days, we don't know who it is, but its gone really out of hand. It's the only server in my list that dupes madly.  As i type in the server is not even online. PLEASE HELP US.

Official PVE-EU- Genesis 662. We need an experienced admin when it comes to duping or however you do it to figure out the duplicate ID's being same and what not.

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, Mjun9 said:

Duping in "Official PVE-EU 662 Genesis" very often the pass 2 days, PLEASE HELP.

Please help us, we've been getting duped madly the past two days, we don't know who it is, but its gone really out of hand. It's the only server in my list that dupes madly.  As i type in the server is not even online. PLEASE HELP US.

Official PVE-EU- Genesis 662. We need an experienced admin when it comes to duping or however you do it to figure out the duplicate ID's being same and what not.

That is most likely just the 4x effect unrelated to any duping. That said, report server outage using the http://ark.gg/outage form and it will be looked into.

Impossible, It's been rerolling the past 2hrs, about 14 times, i've had a timer to which i should be logging into a 6min left for my imprint instead its a 1hr and 6mins left for the next imprint.

We have people with whales next to eachother and tek replicators as well, we just do NOT have proof that they are doing it is all. An admin looking into it would be amazing.

And no, this was happening way before x4 by at least 2 days. And will post there as well, thanks.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Mjun9 said:

Impossible, It's been rerolling the past 2hrs, about 14 times, i've had a timer to which i should be logging into a 6min left for my imprint instead its a 1hr and 6mins left for the next imprint.

We have people with whales next to eachother and tek replicators as well, we just do NOT have proof that they are doing it is all. An admin looking into it would be amazing.

And no, this was happening way before x4 by at least 2 days. And will post there as well, thanks.

Except for breeding, 4x was enabled for the past few days from what I've read.

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic