Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

NA-PVE-XboxOfficial-Ragnarok917 is down/missing.

NA-PVE-XboxOfficial-Ragnarok917, my main server, is not appearing on the server list. 916 and 918 are, but it isn't. I've been trying to find it for almost four hours at this point. I know sometimes servers are taken down for maintenance, but so far the longest I've encountered was 1 hour. Usually, it's around 15 minutes. 

Anyone else having this problem?

Anyone online on that server atm? 

If servers are going to be down for extended periods, could ARK please do more than just make an in-server announcement! If you're not online to see it, then it's really stressful and confusing to try to log on, only to find your server missing without explanation. A short Tweet would take just a few seconds and would be very helpful to players! 

Now EU-PVE-Official-TheIsland344 is back online, but seems disconnected from cluster.
It does not show in servers lists at transmitters, I cannot join it back.
It is reachable from main servers lists menu, when launching game (but I dont have a char on it so I cannot use that to access my stuff).

Edited by Oldskill

Asia Server bad but NA servers good?

Hi guys,

I live in south east asia but asia servers have high ping and I mean all asia servers. but NA servers have pretty good ping than Asia. Which is weird because 5 months ago I had good connections to Asia servers with almost 20 ping now it's all bad. Did something happen to the servers?

this is ridiculous.... the server "crashes" 2-4 times a day for always exactly 30 min!

sooo either its "planned" or just incompetence on the side of the server admins, idk, but ppl keep loosing their chars/dinos/stuff on transfer because of the server crashing all the time adn the laaags make it nearly impossible to play on 434 atall!

wich creates the question:

what the fudge happened december 2019????

since then & the offline times of over 20h that made me start this thread this server goes downhill in playability!

and we get 0 official word about why & how & if there is even someone working the problem, oor atleast tell us you dont give a poop! atleast then we would know where we stand!

dont u guys want ppl to play on the official network atall? is that the endgoal? to make ppl hate wildcard & the official servers?! i really try to understand this!, but kinda cant!

peace

mho

434 offline calender.jpg

Server always crash

Hello 

There is problem with server EU-PVE-Official-Extinction493.

This server usually have 5-6 player active at same time, but it crash every 5 min. I dont mean on crash when its down for hour or, it kicks everyone. and its not playeable. so what would be with 30+ players at same time? cant imagine tbh. and it has lags every minute.

High Ping in Genesis

I am not sure if it is only happen to the official server that i am in or other server suffer the same issue of having very high ping in the last couple of days

recently, my server have very high ping than when the genesis first come out

When genesis first come out, even the server is pack of people to play and there are people still out waiting for a space to join, the ping was at the highest at 100 and most of the time was at 60-70 range, but in the past couple of days, the ping had gone up to like 150 at less, the best i ever seen is around 135 and most of the time was at 200+ which make the game very laggy and jerky, such as when doing racing mission, it almost impossible to past the Alpha level, because it keep lagging around.

which make the game lost most of the fun to play

At server GenOne643 is total crap too... 255 , we always get kicked , some see the server and some not... this is unplayable...  How are we supposed to enjoy higher rates and soon easter event when a server is on the same ip with 3 other servers... cmon guys get some hardware running so it is worth to play this game...

This is even unacceptable :(

we even report with a whole server , yet nothing happens....

Edited by mogrot

Fix servers please...

At server GenOne643 is total crap too... 255 , we always get kicked , some see the server and some not... this is unplayable...  How are we supposed to enjoy higher rates and soon easter event when a server is on the same ip with 3 other servers... cmon guys get some hardware running so it is worth to play this game...

Missions are not even possible to do like this, wich is just the whole thing on genesis... 

This is even unacceptable :(

we even report with a whole server , yet nothing happens....

Edited by mogrot

Ongoing Server Instabilitys & crashes

i tryed to make a post like this before, but it was moved & closed by the forum admins, but since this problem ruins the game for a big chunk of the community playing on the OFFICIAL server network, i have no choice other then posting it here again, since the OFFICIAL servers im playing on keep crashing & rolling back multiple times a day!

this was the original post & we just dont get a solution or ANY WORD on this issue!

im really disapointed , sad & out of options what else to do about this issue other then reporting the server outages with that strange offline sheet (no1 seems to read or care about atall)

i hope this post wont be moved or deleted again, but maybe gets an answer from the official side!

would be much appreciated!

peace mho

Server 643 trash for some time , I was thinking finally  x2 breed event ended and said good at least we can play  with 150ping but you brought again x3 its only causing 255+ and server crashs, no responds for outages aswell. so I d  say you dont even read these ... if ur server cant handle event, just dont do it .x1 with 150 ping way better than this . @lilpanda

DAMNIT, what good does it do to always merge these threads , but not correcting the issues??????????????

what the fudge, seriously wildcard........ i get u guys want to make your forum look clean like nothing is wrong, but this behavior just pisses ppl off!

it makes u look like u work for the trump administrtation & just dont want to see the truth in front of you!

434 just crashed the 8 th freaking time today for 30-40 min with 30-40 min rollback!!!

and you guys merge the new threads adressing these instability issues with an older one so its invisible on the start page......pathetic

sry, but this childish behavior is unbeliveable, do we need to try legal action? or is it just so ppl stop playing this game on official servers completely?

just wow unbeliveable!

Edited by HenryManson

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic