Whats the best ways to level up my dinos?

NeedHelp1

Im playing on default single player rates and im struggling to level up my creatures. Especially the rexes since they're very slow. I want to keep playing on the default rate but im wondering if you know some good tips to level up fast. I know of picking up engrams while you're mounted.

Find explorer notes and dossiers and open them while riding a Dino. It should get a couple levels and a massive xp boost for the next couple minutes. Also, what I like to do is take my Dino out on killing sprees. I do this with my direwolf army. I am riding an argy and they are all following me. I just whistle attack to anything and they kill it. In 20 minutes I get like 5 levels on each of them. So yeah, explorer notes, dossiers, and hunting are one of the best ways to level up your dinos. Hope that helped!

Cryofridge. 

Dinos gain exp when left in the fridge. So all Dino can level up a bit without doing anything. 

Tame/raise a Dino, leave it in the fridge for a couple of days and then depod it, usually it will get about 40ish levels. After about 40/50 level ups the exp needed for levels is a lot higher, but it’s a great fast way to get those early levels without having to go level them manually, also good for things that don’t do much damage like ovis etc. 

16 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

Get your breeding numbers up, breed Rexes, Spinos and Gigas and kill the babies with your creatures. ? 

Thanks.

13 hours ago, AirplaneSlider said:

Find explorer notes and dossiers and open them while riding a Dino. It should get a couple levels and a massive xp boost for the next couple minutes. Also, what I like to do is take my Dino out on killing sprees. I do this with my direwolf army. I am riding an argy and they are all following me. I just whistle attack to anything and they kill it. In 20 minutes I get like 5 levels on each of them. So yeah, explorer notes, dossiers, and hunting are one of the best ways to level up your dinos. Hope that helped!

Thank you. I'll try doing this later today.

7 hours ago, Mrterry9 said:

Cryofridge. 

Dinos gain exp when left in the fridge. So all Dino can level up a bit without doing anything. 

Tame/raise a Dino, leave it in the fridge for a couple of days and then depod it, usually it will get about 40ish levels. After about 40/50 level ups the exp needed for levels is a lot higher, but it’s a great fast way to get those early levels without having to go level them manually, also good for things that don’t do much damage like ovis etc. 

Thanks. I will do this aswell when i have more resources.

On 3/28/2020 at 10:53 PM, NeedHelp1 said:

Im playing on default single player rates and im struggling to level up my creatures. Especially the rexes since they're very slow. I want to keep playing on the default rate but im wondering if you know some good tips to level up fast. I know of picking up engrams while you're mounted.

sadly, time is your best friend.....more time, more lvl.
Picking up the explorer notes is a great way of doing it, but you gotta add some more to it than just finding a couple hidden boxes. I suggest attacking large dino's, alphas, and exploreing.
Hitting up a bunch of brontos to start with is a good method of getting some of those easy lvls to start with is a good idea, some raptors and carnos is good too. Once lvling up starts to "reeeeally" drag you down or your melee is bumped up high enough to get dangerous, you can then target other rex's and alpha raptors and alpha carnos.  

Archived