No creatures spawning on 717, dinos dying soon

FSB75

No creatures spawning on 717, dinos dying soon

I didn't see this listed anywhere else, as such, I thought it may be server specific.  The Titans and Alphas are spawning....most everything else isn't respawning.  Ever seent he swamp compltely void?  I have....it's strange.  Bottom line: 

NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland717 needs help.  I submitted a bug report, but wasn't sure this fell into that category.  Is anyone even at the wheel of Official server over the weekend?

HELP!  

We had such a "Bug" in Early Acc too. My Island Server didnt had Dino spawn for like 3 Months. Wildcard fixed that problem then (its even somewhere in the Patch Notes)

Last Week we had this "Bug" on our Genesis Server too for almost 1 Week but now its all fine.

@FSB75 Check the Caves for Meat. When we had this Bug like 3-4 Years ago we was farm the Swamp Cave for Meat runs.

59 minutes ago, Gafgarion said:

We had such a "Bug" in Early Acc too. My Island Server didnt had Dino spawn for like 3 Months. Wildcard fixed that problem then (its even somewhere in the Patch Notes)

Last Week we had this "Bug" on our Genesis Server too for almost 1 Week but now its all fine.

@FSB75 Check the Caves for Meat. When we had this Bug like 3-4 Years ago we was farm the Swamp Cave for Meat runs.

I think this happened on center during EA, and if I remember well it was because there were thousands of fishes in a zone. It took some week to be solved.

Wasn't their solution to periodically have a script run the "destroywilddinos" command? I know that wouldn't help op if the problem is on official servers, just wondering if anyone knows this?? And if so what is the frequency of the script? Also @FSB75 how long has the problem persisted? Why exactly do you say "dinos dying soon" is that because it's persisted for so long you haven't been able to do meat runs and they are all going to starve? If so aside from the afore mentioned tip of harvesting players corpses of which infinite amounts can be generated, a addendum tip to that is to use blood extraction syringe to generate said pile of corpses. But also have you considered cryopods? And how about transferring meat in, or dinos out to/from other servers?

Archived