Crafting Skiffs

Keltten

Crafting Skiffs

Thought i would be friendly and offer a few crafts of the skiff. 
Crafted skiffs craft constructed so need open area by the replicator and materials and i can come to your server and craft. 
No charge at this time. Just allowing people to have fun with the skiff.

Just offering for fun. 

No 100% you will get it as i cannot craft it for everyone. 

Forgotten information. 

I am not crafting this on my home server. Skiff crafts as owned by the tribe member who crafts it so you can invite me i craft and it will appear near me. It is not an item that can be deployed but deploys from the Rep itself. 

If you think I'm going to run to your server to steal mats while giving you proof on the forums.. you are sadly mistaken... Invite me i craft you kick me i teleport to a close by Mission terminal to leave. I do also enjoy the hijinks that occur when people try to fly it inside of a building and have to demo walls. There has to be enough room to deploy by the replicator from the replicator which is why the room is needed. 

Overall i get nothing from this so not going to spend a lot of time convincing people. Go to solo learn it and try building it and you will see. 

On 3/29/2020 at 12:57 PM, TR-8R said:

As much as i want to believe this is true, but like how do we ensure you not run off with materials ? Skiff not cheap .

You seriously think he will join your server, without any tames (since transfer is not open) and run away with materials that wieghs more than 4,5k ???  You can't even carry that much lol. 
Beside that, getting materials on Genesis is a walk in the park, it's more or less handed to you. 

He could possibly run away with 800 ingots max.. But that would be a really bad profit for him, compared to the time he would spend on it.. Have some trust man.

It's a nice offer Keltten, I would really appriciate you crafting a skiff for me, is it Official PVE ? :)

You seriously think he will join your server, without any tames (since transfer is not open) and run away with materials that wieghs more than 4,5k ???  You can't even carry that much lol. 
Beside that, getting materials on Genesis is a walk in the park, it's more or less handed to you. 

He could possibly run away with 800 ingots max.. But that would be a really bad profit for him, compared to the time he would spend on it.. Have some trust man.

It's a nice offer Keltten, I would really appriciate you crafting a skiff for me, is it Official PVE ? [emoji4]

He meant running away with the tek skiff once it is done crafting

On 3/30/2020 at 2:52 PM, TraXz said:

It's a nice offer Keltten, I would really appriciate you crafting a skiff for me, is it Official PVE ? :)

Yes i am official PVE. Sorry forgot to check the thread thought i would get emails... nope hahaha. 
Send me a PM with details and we can meet up. 

16 hours ago, Castlerock said:
17 hours ago, Gunner120mm said:
Then you boot him from tribe, the skiff would stay.

Done crafting and stolen as an item before being used and using hlna to teleport out, not running away on the skiff after adding to tribe. OP never say anything about adding him to tribe to craft, just unlocking the tek rep.

Did i forget to add that? Will do. 

3 hours ago, Keltten said:

Yes i am official PVE. Sorry forgot to check the thread thought i would get emails... nope hahaha. 
Send me a PM with details and we can meet up. 

No worries! :D
I tried to send you a PM, but I get the error "Keltten cannot receive messages."

Is it possible that you can send me a PM with your steam ID instead, maybe it works this way around.  I don't want to type it in public :) 

• 7 months later...

Archived