Lock item in inventory

Evylsmiley

Suggestion

Lock item in inventory

An option to lock items in your or your tames inventory so they stay when you transfer all or drop all items. 

Such as the ability to lock your gasoline, arrows and tools so that you never accidentally leave them in your tame. 

It wouldn't be a huge advantage, it would simply help with inventory management. So you're not spending as much time throwing stuff out and more time playing the game. 

2 replies to this server topic

I use folders which stop the item transferring if you transfer all but the drop all drops everything even in your folders unless you use the search feature to narrow down your selection. If they fix folders so the only way items in a folder move is if you open said folder & transfer or drop all, which should then only drop/transfer whats in said folder.  Upvoted

Honestly this would be awesome. 

I have used folders in the past, but as someone who is constantly moving between maps... the folders only work to a point. 

So I would suggest they either fix the folders so they do not disappear on you or that they do as you have suggested, allow you to "lock" items in your inventory. 

Archived