Alphas breaking stone

AirplaneSlider

5 hours ago, JustAnotherBeachNoob said:

Alphas can break stone. I don’t know about the exact amounts though. 

Thanks. I was wondering cause my underwater base is on the island in herbivore island location. It is made up of 7 stone behemoth gates and as of what I now, there are two alpha megalodons outside. Hope they don’t aggro on my ichthys and megalodons and break through the gates.

4 minutes ago, AirplaneSlider said:

Thanks. I was wondering cause my underwater base is on the island in herbivore island location. It is made up of 7 stone behemoth gates and as of what I now, there are two alpha megalodons outside. Hope they don’t aggro on my ichthys and megalodons and break through the gates.

In my general experience stuff does not agro on structures randomly, but they will if you attack it. Do know though that there is a basil spawn that includes the flock of rays that spawns in that bay and if you don't block them they will spawn and kill your stuff.

12 hours ago, AirplaneSlider said:

They shouldn’t assuming there are no gaps in the gates. If you want alpha megalodons gone, I would recommend getting a Baryonyx. Barys can risibly kill them. 

14 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

In my general experience stuff does not agro on structures randomly, but they will if you attack it. Do know though that there is a basil spawn that includes the flock of rays that spawns in that bay and if you don't block them they will spawn and kill your stuff.

I found a basilosaur with a 10 manta bodyguards right outside the base. I was thinking of flying over to my main base and grabbing my baryonyx to tame it. My baryonyx only has 2k health, you think it can take out the mantas?

2 hours ago, JustAnotherBeachNoob said:

They shouldn’t assuming there are no gaps in the gates. If you want alpha megalodons gone, I would recommend getting a Baryonyx. Barys can risibly kill them. 

My baryonyx only has 2k health, you think it can take out two alpha megs? Just asking, how much health would an alpha Meg typically have? Both of the alpha megs are below lvl 50.

1 hour ago, AirplaneSlider said:

I found a basilosaur with a 10 manta bodyguards right outside the base. I was thinking of flying over to my main base and grabbing my baryonyx to tame it. My baryonyx only has 2k health, you think it can take out the mantas?

If you're unsure take out as many mantas as possible with a crossbow, stay close to shore to escape when they chase you. You definitely want to get a basilo, a good level one eats alpha sharks for breakfast.

2 hours ago, AirplaneSlider said:

Mantas are tricky because they ignore armor, you CAN stun them with the spin though, I have killed swarms of them with my bary before but it is risky, spinos work well to kill mantas, but you do still need to be careful.

Archived