Do we even have ark admins ?

MightyBanana

Do we even have ark admins ?

I have been supporting this game since it was in beta access not once I have recieved response from admins regarding cheaters and server ddosers... 
Ark has become completly unplayable, I am not enjoying mytime anymore playing this game, Constant rubber band, server crash, due to dupers...

EU-PVE-Official-GenOne654

Can you please show some love to your comunity and send an admin ? it will literally take him 10 minutes to spot whats wrong and ban hammer the bastards, this has been going on since genesis released and I am seriously sick and tired. 

How can I even recommend ark to my friends ???

Constant 255 ping, even dinos are not spawning in entire Artic biome and lunar

Up... @Cedric I honestly do not understand why you guys ignore your comunity, we have been asking for region lock since beta Ark. I am not being raciest here but the majority of the Asian community love to dupe, crash the server etc... Why can't we have Eu-only servers? I do not understand. 

I know that they can still use vpns etc but I doubt that beacuse it will affect their ping. 

You do realise that eu players lag just because there is Asian players on the server... 

This is one of many reasons why players quit ark, GIVE us region lock for the love of God.

I go into genesis map, to find everything pillard, I ask to remove pillars they link me paypal accounts.... like for real guys? 

At least make region lock in PvE

• Volunteer Moderator
On 3/29/2020 at 8:32 AM, MightyBanana said:

I go into genesis map, to find everything pillard, I ask to remove pillars they link me paypal accounts.... like for real guys? 

Report all instances of DDoS, duping, meshing, real money transactions or other exploits, with your evidence, to support via ticket at:

https://support.survivetheark.com

Nobody on the forums can help you regarding in-game issues.

Archived