Complex INI Configuration - Mods ignoring Spawner Overrides

GlassFox

Complex INI Configuration - Mods ignoring Spawner Overrides

Hello!

I am working on a private server that uses the Ragnarok map. I need to make significant changes to every spawner on the map, but I can't figure out how to get things to work like I want.
Now, I've been using the ConfigOverrideNPCSpawnEntriesContainer line entry in Ragnarok. For vanilla game entries, it works just fine. It moves all the dinos around to where I want them.
The problem comes when I work with modded animals. I've worked with Animals of Atlas, Shad's Atlas Imports, Marnii's Horses, and a number of other addition mods.

I can add the modded creatures to whatever spawner I want. Works great!

However, it is IGNORING when I try to remove modded creatures from spawners, and the game is just sticking extra modded creatures wherever it pleases. I am figuring this is due to the way mods try to add creatures into the vanilla spawns, but I can't figure out how to stop this. It's a problem since nearly every additional creature mod takes this route.

EXAMPLE:

Let's use Shad's Atlas Imports, which adds drakes seemingly all over the Ragnarok map by default.

I can use ConfigOverrideNPCSpawnEntriesContainer to make every spawner in Ragnarok spawn ONLY dodo's, and fill the wyvern trench with nothing but drakes. Works great, and does exactly what I want it to do! But in addition to all my dodo-only spawns, the drakes are also spawning all over the map as if I had never overriden the spawner in the first place.  So now, I have a wyvern trench full of drakes, and the rest of the world is full of drakes and dodos. In this example, I want them ONLY in the wyvern trench, and only at a rate that I set with my overrides.

How do I get them to please kindly stop appearing where I don't want them?

Archived