FanARK Friday 11!

StudioWildcard

Welcome to another edition of FanARK Friday!

We regularly showcase some of the incredible fanart and creations from the community in this weekly series. You can view the artwork in a short video format on our social media accounts along-side this post, which servers get a closer look at these works of AR(K)!

Want to see your video, art, screenshot, etc, featured here? Tweet it at us and use #FanARKFriday and you could be here next week!

In-Game Screenshots

Fatality

Source: @AgtMorganCreed

ETFMawZXgAAcdRC.jpg

Ferox in Lava Biome

Source: @PicturesofArk

ESNVOl8X0AIIXJ2.jpg

Frosty Spider

Source: @bluedragonark

ESPJxsLWkAM4IVd.jpg

Thank You. Now I Can Clean My Screen Again

Source: @AgtMorganCreed

ETEc086XgAAQ3Uz.jpg

I Think I Just Made Art!

Source: @THEmrMEOLA

ERxhKUKUEAI4grb.jpg

Beautiful Crystal Wyverns

Source: @bluedragonark

ESYVF3SWAAUdQCL.jpg

Bog Biome Base

Source: @sitharias

ETAlBQLWkAMyIrt.jpg

Volcano Biome

Source: @2HcSfCWaRJGthBv

ESLHbCeWAAIHCNK.jpg

Virtual Art

Baby Poison Wyvern

Source: @OlgaSW

babypoisonwyvern_by_olgasw_ddrgg0n-fullview.jpg

X-Argent Sketch

Source: @NuggetZPRO

x_argent_sketch_by_radiantghost_ddsfr66-fullview.jpg

TEK Raptor

Source: @RadiantGhost

ark_survival_evolved_tek_raptor_by_nuggetzpro_ddon3jq-fullview.png

... Or Draw 25

Source: @Scutal

draw25.jpg

Other

Crochet Reaper King

Source: @ShadowOrder7

crochet_reaper_king_2_by_shadoworder7_ddqmidz-fullview.jpg

View full article

I just renamed my solo tribe on an official server and watched my babies starve to death because I can't access any of my own things because of a tribe name change.

I have sunk so many hours into this game. Am I SOL, wildcard, because I can't submit a ticket on the site because the link reroutes you to the homepage?

Not that a threat matters, but if there's no option, I'm done with this game for good. Too many hours played to lose everything for a simple name change. Maybe tribes/ownership should go based on GT and not stupid tribe names when you're solo.

• Facepalm 1

17 hours ago, RonBurgundy said:

I just renamed my solo tribe on an official server and watched my babies starve to death because I can't access any of my own things because of a tribe name change.

I have sunk so many hours into this game. Am I SOL, wildcard, because I can't submit a ticket on the site because the link reroutes you to the homepage?

Not that a threat matters, but if there's no option, I'm done with this game for good. Too many hours played to lose everything for a simple name change. Maybe tribes/ownership should go based on GT and not stupid tribe names when you're solo.

Ticketing system finally let me open #1485825 Cannot Access My Tribe.

Two 210 AB Spino babies and two 220 Daeodon babies have bit the dust. Currently watching my 210 tan adolescent giga starve (now bloody) and my pink/blue 261 adolescent giga also starve. 362 Tek Rex matured as did my two 300 argentavis. Don't want to lose even more.

• Facepalm 1

Nice pics, gratulations to the creators!

BUT

EU-PVE-The Island344 is compleatly messed up.

On server list it's name is PVE but in the type is PVP, on login it asks for password. Continously kicking out BattleEye with "Client not responding" message. Sometimes I cant access my inventory. With 7-8 online players terrible lags...

Whats here? It's not 1st of April yet...

• Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, Madaj said:

Nice pics, gratulations to the creators!

BUT

EU-PVE-The Island344 is compleatly messed up.

On server list it's name is PVE but in the type is PVP, on login it asks for password. Continously kicking out BattleEye with "Client not responding" message. Sometimes I cant access my inventory. With 7-8 online players terrible lags...

Whats here? It's not 1st of April yet...

Got same error on Valguero 723

• Facepalm 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...