Server advice? Valguero

Overrun

Server advice? Valguero

So I have started to play on Valguero 525, and honestly server is laging alot and has a few crashes/rollback each day all lasting 15-20min up to half hour server down, so i would like to ask is there any advice will that ever get fixed, people say it is like that for a long time and im thinking to switch the server because i can bring my dinos and base i can build again, any advice where to move to? Feel bad because people are good but no point in tramsfering if every server is like that..

It's one of the server I'm playing on, too. Some weeks ago all was fine. But since then daily crashes, at least 3 times per day, sometimes 4 or 5 times. I think it's DDOS attacking from a group of players who think they own the server.

If I'm right, Wildcard should region lock that server for some days to show who is the real owner of the server. Dreams ...

So we have to wait until they have enough from their DDOSing.

yeah EU 521 isnt too happy atmo either we seem to have had an influx of shall I say not native EU members and its getting more laggy :( region lock SHOULD be a thing imo only problem is been in a multicultural tribe - that could be sorted by having a few not region locked etc .. but hey ho .. been like this since forever

Archived