Otter Spawns

OliverKlohzov18

Otter Spawns

So basically I've submitted a ticket already about increasing otter spawns on genesis.. As most probably know, they share spawns with sabertooth salmon.. well the first 3 otters i had ever seen i killed because they were low levels.. then I killed all the sabertooth salmon and went out of render for a while and came back no otters.. just loads more of salmon.. did this for multiple days and still haven't seen an otter since.. has anyone had the same problems?

Tamed one last night in Arctic NE. I can never find them in the water but running around in the snow between the upper and second pool. They are nearly impossible to see so I found them with bloodstalker vision. Hardest part for me was keeping them from getting run over by people running back and forth eating Salmon on Rexes and spinos. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2020 at 3:48 AM, dcobra22322 said:

Tamed one last night in Arctic NE. I can never find them in the water but running around in the snow between the upper and second pool. They are nearly impossible to see so I found them with bloodstalker vision. Hardest part for me was keeping them from getting run over by people running back and forth eating Salmon on Rexes and spinos. 

Yeah.. i always take a bloodstalker when I go looking for them. Lol I never see them in the water neither. The amount of salmon in the 2 ponds is insane tho.

Archived