ark server manager Need help with opening ports, ARK Server Manager

Need help with opening ports, ARK Server Manager

So I have tried everything, scoured the internet. I'm seriously at a loss as to what to do. I've opened the ports on my router, enabled DMZ, disabled DMZ, opened ports on my firewall. Everything, I'll post screenshots of my settings and if anyone can figure what is wrong I would greatly appreciate it.

edit: When I launch the server everything starts but it's stuck on "Waiting for publication".

double edit: I actually "fixed" it. Server was up the whole time but for some reason those port checker websites were reporting the port to be closed. Got my friend to check and it worked despite the "waiting for publication".

image.thumb.png.b48eadb570add0544bee353b04976b2d.png

image.thumb.png.366639cd278f93f8e25966d9541adeb8.png

image.thumb.png.c73a1edb495ec1a33745eb2857f89be7.png

image.thumb.png.ced7d04f3e7723b3653924e85fe9ba31.png

As near as I can tell, ASM will just forever sit at "Waiting for Publication". Just ignore that feature completely. 

I do wish there was another server manager to choose from, as ASM really needs a little more TLC than the author has put into it and they're basically assholes on their own support forum.

It's good at what it does though, even if it is a little slow and klunky.

Make sure you've opened the same ports on your servers firewall as well as on your router.

Also you may want to remove the "use raw sockets" option, it can cause various problems and instability.

I've used Ark Server Manager to run all my servers for years (I currently run eight servers) and every single one of those goes available and appears in steam lists fine.

Archived