Remove element from Genesis?

Ashlyn

9 hours ago, TorakWolf said:

That's a misleading title, and no, there isn't. Extinction is still superior though.

Have you tried farming element in the volcano? You can literally get 300+ element in no time... 
I haven't played Extinction for a long time, but as I remember it, you weren't able to farm as much in such short time. 

Not to talk about every other ressources on Genesis, it's never been easier...Example: Farming crystal with a bronto = 1,5k crystal per swing...
Only downside is the lack of organic polymer and cementing paste from snails

6 minutes ago, TraXz said:

Have you tried farming element in the volcano? You can literally get 300+ element in no time... 
I haven't played Extinction for a long time, but as I remember it, you weren't able to farm as much in such short time. 

Not to talk about every other ressources on Genesis, it's never been easier...Example: Farming crystal with a bronto = 1,5k crystal per swing...
Only downside is the lack of organic polymer and cementing paste from snails

Well, a Volcano Magmasaur nest cleared with a high damage imprinted Ankylo give as much Element as a 50k Element Vein, but the Vein can be done alone in 35-40 minutes, including harvesting, while the nest is often a team effort (at least 2) to keep the farmer safe of the constantly spawning Magmasaurs, also it takes longer, 1 hour to 1 hour 20 minutes. Not to mention that you can grind Element for Dust on terminals and take it somewhere else. Oh, and the fact that Official and servers that follow Official already have full transfers with Extinction, so you can bring other materials for easy Tek crafts.

Organic Polymer can be obtained at decent rates from Hesperornis on the Ocean Biome by using a Moschops (don't be a bob, use a Motorboat, Moschops aren't good swimmers and the Ocean is dangerous). But if you play on rates lower than 4x harvesting, it's better to farm the Obsidian and craft Cementing Paste to make normal Polymer.

Yeah, Genesis is the poop for Crystal tho. Not that you can bring a Bronto under Official rules yet, but a Mammoth or Theri do the trick too.

11 hours ago, TorakWolf said:

Well, a Volcano Magmasaur nest cleared with a high damage imprinted Ankylo give as much Element as a 50k Element Vein, but the Vein can be done alone in 35-40 minutes, including harvesting, while the nest is often a team effort (at least 2) to keep the farmer safe of the constantly spawning Magmasaurs, also it takes longer, 1 hour to 1 hour 20 minutes. Not to mention that you can grind Element for Dust on terminals and take it somewhere else. Oh, and the fact that Official and servers that follow Official already have full transfers with Extinction, so you can bring other materials for easy Tek crafts.

Organic Polymer can be obtained at decent rates from Hesperornis on the Ocean Biome by using a Moschops (don't be a bob, use a Motorboat, Moschops aren't good swimmers and the Ocean is dangerous). But if you play on rates lower than 4x harvesting, it's better to farm the Obsidian and craft Cementing Paste to make normal Polymer.

Yeah, Genesis is the poop for Crystal tho. Not that you can bring a Bronto under Official rules yet, but a Mammoth or Theri do the trick too.

It takes you 1,5 hour to clean Volcano for element, as 2 players? No wonder you think Extinction is better. 
We clear full volcano on 20-25 minutes max, 2 players.  And yes we play official.  Our last run, we got 658 Element for full clear (this was with 3x event tho). Using a skiff, we could probably do it faster.

The amount of polymer from hesperornis is not good on official, I can agree on that :)

What do you mean, "You can't bring a bronto under official rules yet" -  We play official and farm the moon with a bronto... Theri is best, if you only want stone and don't bother with any other ressources in my oppinion, with it's "special attack" :)

5 hours ago, Castlerock said:

Where is the place that can do this?

The moon... Especially if you teleport to "Lunar SW" - However, I think the teleport spots are bugged at the moment. 
Look for bushes with some "mud" or some brown-ish stuff, they give a huge amount of crystal and stone. 

Bronto is especially good at it, since it can hit a lot of those bushes. But other dinos are good aswell. 
Use a basilisk to carry stone and you have stone for days easily

The moon... Especially if you teleport to "Lunar SW" - However, I think the teleport spots are bugged at the moment. 
Look for bushes with some "mud" or some brown-ish stuff, they give a huge amount of crystal and stone. 

Bronto is especially good at it, since it can hit a lot of those bushes. But other dinos are good aswell. 
Use a basilisk to carry stone and you have stone for days easily
Thanks for the info

Archived