Please don't wipe my base

Abysmalrazor

Myself and my tribe, have a base set up, when the update(changing teleport locations on genisis) came out now one of the teleport locations is inside my base, where it was outside my base before, I have many ways for players to leave my base I just want to make sure I won't get admin wiped, on official PVE on PC

• Volunteer Moderator
12 hours ago, Abysmalrazor said:

Myself and my tribe, have a base set up, when the update(changing teleport locations on genisis) came out now one of the teleport locations is inside my base, where it was outside my base before, I have many ways for players to leave my base I just want to make sure I won't get admin wiped, on official PVE on PC

Submit a Support Ticket and ask them how you should proceed and they will let you know if you should move entirely or if leaving access is enough. This would also ensure there is records linked to your account in case there is eventual reports made towards you and your tribe. In any case, I would personally recommend to move as you probably won't even be able to place anything inside your current structures anyways.

Dinos are supposed to get teleported with players, right? if bronto and other large creatures are not excluded from this rule then you would need to have your base large enough and have unlocked behe gates.

I didn't see your base setup, but would guess it is easier to move than to reconfigure it to allow magma, bronto, turtlezilla teleports inside your base.

Archived