pvp Join WarDogs today! InstaTame, x50 harvesting, custom drops, ALL ENGRAMS UNLOCKE

WarDogs

Join WarDogs today! InstaTame, x50 harvesting, custom drops, ALL ENGRAMS UNLOCKE

Welcome all! WarDogs is a new server cluster with 4 maps currently including Ragnarok, The Center, Extinction and Genesis, with more maps on the way! All Engrams unlocked, So all YOU have to worry about is the PvP. We offer FREE Starter packs and currently in the works for a discord and item packs for a very affordable rate. I’m going to specify that this is a strongly encouraged PvP server so we love competition here. Server Alphas will be recognized as such. We constantly have 15-20 members and its only 3 days old. I would love to see more so all is welcomed, but we have 4 simple rules that we’d like everyone to follow so that everyone can enjoy there time in WarDogs. 

STATS/SERVER INFO:

-Taming: x50

-Harvesting: x10

-XP multiplier: 10,000

-Max Tamed Dinos: 300

-All engrams unlocked

-Boosted carry weight on dinos and players

-any other questions stat related make sure to message me and ill have your answer

RULES:

-NO MESHING PERIOD

-NO GLITCHING (don’t exploit the server maps/purposefully attempt to lag server)

-NO RACIST COMMENTS/HATE SPEECH (trash talking is fine just don’t be personal)

-DO NOT DESTROY ADMIN STRUCTURES

(structures made by admins are for server events and server stores)

Besides that everything is fair game. *Admin Abuse will not be tolerated in WarDogs and i fully abide by that statement. If the Admin is abusing powers i encourage you report him/her directly to me with proper proof and that admin shall be reprimanded*

• 2 months later...

Archived