Why didn't WC think of opening transfers?

Razen

Why didn't WC think of opening transfers?

As the title says, why didnt WC think about opening transfers into Genesis? Might be too much to ask and too early , but with so many breed events allready and 3x this or 2x that ( not that i am complaining on events) ,why not think about opening the transfers?

Also beside the fact lots of people used the reaper exploit and got way ahead ingame while others struggled to get at least some stuff done. 

Thanks in advance and all stay safe

3 hours ago, Dws said:

Takes the challenge away from most of the content.  For me that’s the fun part the start up and the accomplishments in a new environment. When you roll into a new map with OP Dino’s, it really takes the thrill away. 

That's the thing, there is no challenge. The constant 3x makes farming and taming too easy imo.

1 minute ago, irishstorm said:

That's the thing, there is no challenge. The constant 3x makes farming and taming too easy imo.

The x3 stuff is mostly due to the virus stuff that’s goin on. Farming taming may be easy but hasn’t changed difficult of bosses which lines on the other servers would easily crush plus I kinda feel like they’re gonna wait till they have a patch for the current dupe methods. Wouldn’t be much point in opening the servers for them to be crushed by dupes least for now genesis is kinda a safe haven from dupes

7 minutes ago, Markdh31788 said:

The x3 stuff is mostly due to the virus stuff that’s goin on. Farming taming may be easy but hasn’t changed difficult of bosses which lines on the other servers would easily crush plus I kinda feel like they’re gonna wait till they have a patch for the current dupe methods. Wouldn’t be much point in opening the servers for them to be crushed by dupes least for now genesis is kinda a safe haven from dupes

People are crushing it right now with reapers, which seem to be immune to patching at this point :P , people will still breed the new dino lines, i guess the only reason not to open would be game balance, easy to test/tweak in closed environment.

7 hours ago, irishstorm said:

People are crushing it right now with reapers, which seem to be immune to patching at this point :P , people will still breed the new dino lines, i guess the only reason not to open would be game balance, easy to test/tweak in closed environment.

There is not game balance based on what players do. It has been "confirmed" in another post.

Archived