Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Skil2011 said:

Official pvp 386 lag and kicking everyone

Again this will be ignored, but since genesis came out our official island map is most off the time unplayable. Lots of lagging and kicking everyone out. Stop ignoring those issues. 

Yuuup, just tried to hop on there to get some imprinting supplies and after 15 minutes of being disconnected and lagging, I said to hell with it and just got out of there xD

This is why I'm moving to another server as soon as possible, I feel like the server is going to hard crash and wipe everything again. 

Server Lag EU 641

I'm not reporting this as a bug but as a topic for discussion. Is this as good as it gets? Do we have to expect poor server performance for Genesis? Is it the missions? On 641 there were accusations of duping or general shenanigans but this surely can't be the reason for such a terrible gamer experience. We can't teleport safely, build, fight, knock out dinos, ride Bog Spiders or, you know, actually play the game. It's great to have x 3 at the moment but that really just means 3 x the lag.

On 646 we are at a constant 255 ping with massive lag spikes, even before 3x event... The event made it even worse of course...
It's not even worth playing. And yes, this is how good it gets the first 3-4 months after a new map release. 

I've played every single map at release and it's been the same problem with server performance every single time. 

13 minutes ago, TraXz said:

On 646 we are at a constant 255 ping with massive lag spikes, even before 3x event... The event made it even worse of course...
It's not even worth playing. And yes, this is how good it gets the first 3-4 months after a new map release. 

I've played every single map at release and it's been the same problem with server performance every single time. 

Maybe I'm more sensitive to the way things are now but, I don't remember things being this bad for other DLCs. I found Extinction quite playable and did Aberration.

1 hour ago, TonyTempah said:

Maybe I'm more sensitive to the way things are now but, I don't remember things being this bad for other DLCs. I found Extinction quite playable and did Aberration.

It may vary from server to server, but from my past experience then it's been the same Sh*t show to be honest. 
Our previous Extinction server was even worse tho, it crashed every 10 minutes for a period of 2 weeks. On top of the 255 ping.  

Aberration must have been the best one from my experience, in terms of server performance.  

I wish it was good, but what can we do. In the end we are stupid enough to buy yet another DLC. Shame on me :(

Edited by TraXz

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic