tbfrnritunbv6

Why do Tek Dinos poop?

Eating meat/berries can be explained with them being capable of using organic fuel. Pooping cannot be explained. Neither can breeding (but if they were unbreedable, that would have made them a whole lot less awesome).

2 hours ago, AllOfTheAllos said:

Eating meat/berries can be explained with them being capable of using organic fuel. Pooping cannot be explained. Neither can breeding (but if they were unbreedable, that would have made them a whole lot less awesome).

The poop could be explained as the left overs (like how an owl eats a whole mouse and coughs up the pellet) I however HATE how flesh animals eat tek animals THAT makes no sense. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

I however HATE how flesh animals eat tek animals THAT makes no sense. 

I hate that too. Not only does it not make any sense, but the way they sometimes rush to devour a tek corpse I intended to harvest... Like, what could a random wild raptor possibly need metal, electronics and oil for? Nothing! Then why does it insist on denying me the right to have them?

Edited by AllOfTheAllos
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, AllOfTheAllos said:

I hate that too. Not only does it not make any sense, but the way they sometimes rush to devour a tek corpse I intended to harvest... Like, what could a random wild raptor possibly need metal, electronics and oil for? Nothing! Then why does it insist on denying me the right to have them?

Maybe they are all a bot feroxy. They love that element dust. 

Posted (edited)

Goats would eat almost anything. I saw a got munching empty cigarette packs and plastic cups. Sharks often have a lot of random crap they can't even digest in their stomach etc etc. So it's not something unimaginable for dinosaur with brain smaller than a peanut to eat a dead robot.

Tek dinos poop because they have a bioreactor inside.

C'mon, guys, you can find an explanation for anything you want in ark if you feel like you need one. Why poop of all things? You are not concerned with parts of their legs often being a bunch of separate pieces with no connection to each other yet still operate as a single mechanism.

Edited by deedoubleu

4 minutes ago, Overrun said:

They should be pooping some electronics instead

Pretty sure that would be the equivalent of pooping out bits of one's nervous system or something.

I think that the "Oil for poop" thing from Kraken's Better dinos mod was about right for how it should be.