Best cave mount raptor or sabertooth

Dasunjay

So I have a raptor and a sabertooth in my sp game and both are 400+ in level. I'm thinking of doing a cave run and I was wondering which one would be best. And also I have a level 320 scorpion. What would be the best to do a cave run ?. I'm in hard level and got my tames by taking them by kibble in 280+ levels 

• 2 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 7:32 AM, Dasunjay said:

So I have a raptor and a sabertooth in my sp game and both are 400+ in level. I'm thinking of doing a cave run and I was wondering which one would be best. And also I have a level 320 scorpion. What would be the best to do a cave run ?. I'm in hard level and got my tames by taking them by kibble in 280+ levels 

I'd go with a saber, but your best option is a cave direwolf because they can wear helmets. So grab an OP cave direwolf implant and revive/tame it, and get a solid helmet BP and you'll go through most caves with ease.

Depend on cave.

Snow cave - rex

North west cave - pack of vultures.

Swamp cave megatherium to clear, wolf to ride.

Dire wolf or pack of them in all less hard caves due of his high DPS

Two underwater caves - if you don't have water dinos then scuba armor and cactus broth and a lot of patience. (don't try to use raptor or sabretooth there lol)

Tek cave - all necessary to fight overseer will be enough.

For raptor or sabretooth wait TLC 3 and hope that developers will improve their stats.

3 minutes ago, Noa said:

Depend on cave.

Snow cave - rex

North west cave - pack of vultures.

Swamp cave megatherium to clear, wolf to ride.

Dire wolf or pack of them in all less hard caves due of his high DPS

Two underwater caves - if you don't have water dinos then scuba armor and cactus broth and a lot of patience.

Tek cave - all necessary to fight overseer will be enough.

For raptor or sabretooth wait TLC 3 and hope that developers will improve their stats.

On mobile...really???

Read before posting.

4 hours ago, XaosRes said:

Only the swamp and snow cave are a bit harder, but you even don‘t have to ride a mount.

Well on official servers snow cave on pc could be done without a mount by using  grappling hook but only if you have certain stats to not die of cold as until on hook you cant consume dishes or food.

Swamp - i mentioned wolf to ride as megatherium is efficient not ridden as additional support. Also if only artifact is needed then grappling hook is your friend and do not need to do entire cave.

As Dasunjay mentioned his sp game then you don't need anything of that, you can cheat all artifacts directly to your inventory.

Archived