Ark, is my t rex powerful?

XNightwolf

31 minutes ago, TraXz said:

Sounds like you are playing a modded version. 
This is not possible on official settings. 

Either way, it's very good... Those of us who play official, would call it cheating, but you can of course play like you want :D

Nah, with the correct breeding (first you breed a super rex then you breed it to a low level rex and pass the amazing stats to a low level offspring) it is possible and not cheating. 

44 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

Nah, with the correct breeding (first you breed a super rex then you breed it to a low level rex and pass the amazing stats to a low level offspring) it is possible and not cheating. 

I know how breeding works yes, sure it's possible like this, to a certain point tho, but nobody will do what you just said. That would be stupid. ?

1 hour ago, TraXz said:

I know how breeding works yes, sure it's possible like this, to a certain point tho, but nobody will do what you just said. That would be stupid. ?

No it wouldn't because it allows you to continue upping the quality/stats of your dino without the worry of reaching the 450 level cap. My friend who breeds mentioned that he wants to do it at some point. 

3 hours ago, TraXz said:

They already do exist on Official, or have existed on Official.  Current Rex lines are near or at zero on nonvital stats.  I know it seems crazy/insane that someone would do that work to min/max Rexes, even to have such a low-level sleeper Rex, but knowing ARK breeders, it has already been done.

6 hours ago, TraXz said:

Our legacy PVE rexes were bred to have like 170 something pts in damage and only 1 point in oxy/weight/stam/wasted. We did just that, bred super rexes pumped with HP/damage muts then tamed clean level fives and bred in the useless stats at level 1 so you can get maximum +level ups in damage/hp/desired stat (if you wanted some wt or stam) without breaking the 450 cap.

11 hours ago, Todgins said:

Our legacy PVE rexes were bred to have like 170 something pts in damage and only 1 point in oxy/weight/stam/wasted. We did just that, bred super rexes pumped with HP/damage muts then tamed clean level fives and bred in the useless stats at level 1 so you can get maximum +level ups in damage/hp/desired stat (if you wanted some wt or stam) without breaking the 450 cap.

doood. are those the free ones going around or this is the uh...undisclosed line?

Archived