BattleMetrics discord bot?

UnknownRaz

BattleMetrics discord bot?

So i heard there's a battlemetrics discord bot that has a feature where you can choose a specific server and it starts warning you of whomever joins aka [logs] but it shows the steamid as well not just steam name.

Does anyone know where i can get this for free?

????????????????????????

:Jerblove::Jerblove::Jerblove::Jerblove::Jerblove::Jerblove::Jerblove::Jerblove::Jerblove:

33 minutes ago, deedoubleu said:

Afaik battlemetrics only works with names(that's why everyone is 123), how would it pass steamID to bot if it don't have that information?

Why are you asking me when i'm the one that asked for the bot in the first place bud. do you really think i would ask for the bot if i knew how it worked.

All i know is that it exists and someone i know is in a big/alpha tribe and they split up the payment on the bot 50 euro.

Hence why im trying to find it for free.

12 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

This isn’t the same as trying to get a 695 melee giga for free.  What you are asking is someone to help you steal from a real life company a real life product.

I’m pretty sure this is against the rules here in the forums.

That's what you're assuming.

There's 3 bots like this

Who knows someone might have a fourth for free

So next time don't assume what you don't know.

Pretty sure what you asking for its not possible. Bots drag the info scrapping pages (like battlemetrics) or directly using the steam server queries protocol:
https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Server_queries#A2S_PLAYER

And what this protocol is able to gather, in ARK, is player name (the steam account name) and the time the player has been connected to server.

48 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

If the bot can query the steamID and get the 64bit id # it can figure out the difference between 2 players who name their accounts 123.  It looks like battlemetrics is doing that but i'm not positive, maybe that's just the servers steamid's im' seeing.

I suspect those ids do not allow to actually identify a player and will be different if all 123s on server reconnect. Something like id of whatever entry in player list would be my guess.

Archived