Cannot connect to server ever.

GIGROLL

Cannot connect to server ever.

I only just brought this game and it is a joke, i have never been able to connect to a server ever, my version is always different and it does not update?

What a joke Ive played heaps & heaps of games and never had an issue like this, it shouldn't be so hard to connect to a server just to play.

In fairness your first post on this forum was to slag off the game and call it a joke instead of actually asking for help/advice. Whilst there are definitely some utter tossers on this forum, it's not the way to ingratiate yourself to people.

That aside, can you give a bit more information, what platform (Steam, Windows 10 Store, Xbox, PS4, Switch, Mobile etc), if Steam are you using Windows, Linux or Mac, the version number of the game you have installed. Do you get any errors when trying to connect? Do you see any servers in the list? Along with any other pertinent and helpful information.

There are plenty of people on here including me who will do our best to try and help, but we can't if we don't know what your problem is or what platform you're on.

I'm going to assume that the OP is playing on Steam on a Mac/Linux since they mentioned having a different version and not updating. (I have the same problem.) 

It is quite often the case that the Mac/Linux client gets left behind and delayed for some time. (4 weeks now since February 26, this time it's a long one for some reason) If the client and server version (at least the main number 30_)  don't match, you can't join since it'll result in an error. 

Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do about it except wait for Wildcard to release the update, so just sit tight I guess. 

Archived