Crafting Skill on Gacha Production

MayonnaisePlease

Crafting Skill on Gacha Production

So I almost never use my Gachas for loot, I use them for resources. Now, would increasing crafting skill also increase the amount of resource I obtain from each crystal? Does crafting skill affect how often they'll drop crystals?

I usually shove a ton of stone in their inventories and grab the crystals afterwards. If crafting skill makes no difference for resource gain, I'll look into leveling weight instead.

You can dump the stone on the ground in front of them and they over burden themselves making weight less useful. I believe I did some tests like a year ago and increasing crafting skill gave an increase in the amount of resources each crystal produced, I think you get the same amount of crystals pooped out but they each give more mats. Anyways I always lvl crafting skill on them now and I don't specifically remember the test results.

I just started messing with the Gachas a few days ago. You can imagine my surprise when I found out how they work AFTER I played through all the previous maps.  If I knew about them before I would have went straight to Extinction to get a couple before I went through the entire Ark story.  Anyway, I have been leveling their crafting skill and I have not noticed that the amount from each change.  Its usually anywhere between 15 and 60 metal from each crystal.  They dropped that much when I first got them and still are. I haven't completely  found out the way they work yet but im still experimenting.

Hes

26 minutes ago, Hesna008 said:

I just started messing with the Gachas a few days ago. You can imagine my surprise when I found out how they work AFTER I played through all the previous maps.  If I knew about them before I would have went straight to Extinction to get a couple before I went through the entire Ark story.  Anyway, I have been leveling their crafting skill and I have not noticed that the amount from each change.  Its usually anywhere between 15 and 60 metal from each crystal.  They dropped that much when I first got them and still are. I haven't completely  found out the way they work yet but im still experimenting.

Hes

Try a pair of gachas(mate boost). Load them with stone and pellets. Should always give you max amount of material per crystal as long as those conditions are met.

Archived