nerf Nerf or wipe cryopods

wolfi90444

Suggestion

Nerf or wipe cryopods

I know cryopods are cool, but they broke completely the game, if you play in pvp servers you may see that the big tribes commonly make something called "Trolling", trolling its the reason why I think ark official pvp is dead, wildcard did something amazing when they eliminated meshing but some people meshed to survive and I think they didnt solve the biggest problem, trolls search and search for bases to raid, they dont let people grown up and they can easily move from server to server because dinos inside cryopods doesnt have coldown, so they can easily transfer their scout dino and look for weak bases, I think cryopod has to be nerfed I would really like that you had to wait around 1 hour to transfer again a cryopod with a dino inside. If that happened I think trolls would be less effective so official pvp community would be much bigger and nontoxic.

Also I think cryopods are making some creatures useless for example, if you want to make a cave you dont need to tame a thyla, a wolf or a raptor you just need a big creature like a rex and a cryopod so most medium and little dinos are useless now.

6 replies to this server topic

20 minutes ago, wolfi90444 said:

yes, it has changed scouting.. before you had to wait 24 hours to transfer a dino again, now you dont have to wait if you transfer your dino in a criopod.

And also I dont know if you are from a big tribe or something, but at least for me that i have been wiped multipled times (even in the most hidden spots),its dead: big tribes dont let you to grown up, the only way to survive its being in a big tribe or having strong alliances. 

24hr cooldown didn’t stop anything most ppl who scouted had excessive amounts of pts and wyverns. I’ve done solo, small group and been in big tribes doesn’t matter who you are you’ll get wiped it’s part of the game 

Besides if ark were dead as you say then there should be plenty of uninhabited servers for you to build on. If you liked the server you were on just rebuild yea you’ll probably get wiped again but rebuild again gain some respect from the other tribes don’t come to the forums and start calling things OP because you were wiped. If you don’t want pvp go to pve or try out unofficials there’s plenty of them I’m sure you’ll find one that better suits your tastes 

You should change the title to something like PvP cryopod balance.

I guess what you are suggesting is adding an additional timer for cryopod deployment based on transfering servers. But I don't think that would work, what about people who are moving to survive or farm resources.

36 minutes ago, wolfi90444 said:

I think cryopod has to be nerfed I would really like that you had to wait around 1 hour to transfer again a cryopod with a dino inside

If this timer was based on a specific creature, people would just fill up on multiple creatures.

40 minutes ago, Markdh31788 said:

Official pvp is far from dead and cryos haven’t changed scouting only difference is you don’t need to find a drop or ob to get your scout tame. Only adjustment cryos could use is tossing near enemy structures even that’s not a big deal 

yes, it has changed scouting.. before you had to wait 24 hours to transfer a dino again, now you dont have to wait if you transfer your dino in a criopod.

And also I dont know if you are from a big tribe or something, but at least for me that i have been wiped multipled times (even in the most hidden spots),its dead: big tribes dont let you to grown up, the only way to survive its being in a big tribe or having strong alliances. 

Archived