Building a community village

Arkanewisdom

Building a community village

Okay this is kind something I want to do since my base is in a respawn area of a pve server. And I have a few things on my mind that I'm unsure of.

1) if I leave doors unlocked, when I go offline can people still open and close those doors.

2)if the campfire is unlocked while I'm offline can people still use it to cook and keep warm.

3) If I leave workbenches, like the smithy, unlocked can people still use it to craft items when I'm offline.

4) if I leave a large storage unlocked can access it while I'm offline.

5) if I unlock a feeding though does it feed other people's tamed, and will it if I'm offline.

That the gist of this question, if I leave stuff unlocked while I'm offline can people still use them?

Okay, but this is not a sadly situation :) i'm on prim plus and I trying to be kind to newly spawned players, so I'm setting up a "communal village" that they can use to get on their feet I'm planning on a community workshop with forges smithies, construction tables and lumber workbenches, a community kitchen with campfires maybe a bonfire or two and a few smokehouses, as well as a communal dino pen. Personally I'm not ready to go from a solo player to a multi person tribe  yet but I do want to help out new players.

Archived