Structure Decay and Offline Protection

zyphentis

Structure Decay and Offline Protection

I currently have offline protection on my server, but what I want is to give 60 days for a tribe who hasn't logged on for offline protection to disable on any of there player owned structures. In thus be raidable by anyone even if they are not logged in. I'd also like the decay to happen after that so after 90 days there structures can then be demolished by anyone or even better, auto destroy.

Is that possible?

FastDecayUnsnappedCoreStructures=True
DisableStructureDecayPvE=False
PvPStructureDecay=True
PvEStructureDecayPeriodMultiplier=0.1
AutoDestroyOldStructuresMultiplier=2

Listed above would kinda do it?

as far as i know, once ORP is on, it's on. the only way to deactivate it would be to either deactivating it in the code or the tribe to log in. there's no timers on how long it would be active. lowering your structure decay period will only make all the structures on the server decay faster. the decay timers are staggered in their decay so to get 90 on everything is also impossible. i've got mine set to 2 on PvEStructureDecayPeriodMultiplier wish gives me the following decay timers:

Thatch - 8 days; Wood, Adobe, & Dinos - 16 days; Stone - 24 days; Greenhouse - 30 days; Metal - 32 days; Tek - 40 days

except the Tek Generators and Dedicated Storage boxes, which end up with stupid long timers like 160 days or something, causing an annoyance of litter when noobs hop in, build a little, then log out and never come back. i wish there was a way we could set a flat decay rate across all structure types because that would help sooooo much in keeping the litter off the servers when people's bases decay.

Archived