Admin Command Issues

TheTraashMan

Ark chat Bug

I am playing on PC the windows 10 edition and for some reason my chat will only let me type four or 5 words in a message or it wont send as if there was a censored word in it. I've tried messages with all words that I am sure are not censored, and I cant seem to figure out why this is happening. My messages send if they are very short though.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

Same thing is happening to me! When inputting the command, it won't show in the bar next to the "Admin command" button. To complement the info:

I've tried inputting the command and it actually shows up in the bar until you reach the very last numbers of the command:

• "giveitemnum 200 1" will show up, but "giveitemnum 200 1 1" won't
  • "gfi chalicosaddle 1" will show up, but "gfi chalicosaddle 1 1" won't

I think this issue appeared yesterday as I could spawn items in the morning and all of a sudden couldn't.

Please help :)

J-

Certain demands not working

Okay so I domt know how to explain this but for some reason certain commands that my admins try to do won't work. Now let me explain cuz I have tried it too. When I copy and paste a command into the admin command bar it disappears it doesn't even show up in the command bar and I have tried and tried multiple times to get it to work. I am able to spawn in dinos but I can't spawn in blueprints. Basically that's all that's the issue really. I would really appreciate the help and try to maybe make an update to fix this issue cause if I'm not the only server owner then it causes a lot of problems for other players.

I'm having the exact same problem. I can type the whole cheat up to the first digit, but anytime I enter anything past that it'll clear the bar when I enter it

Edit: some people have said it could be if there are multiple controllers conected or if there is something being used on one of the usb ports, but I have neither and I've tried resetting my internet/router and that also hasn't worked. 

Also having this problem. I was able to "trick" it somehow earlier by putting in one command and then changing it, but I haven't been able to make it work again

Edit: I managed to do whatever it is I did earlier. It took changing the numbers until it took it a moment to register the cheat and gave me enough time to input it. After that the cheat and the numbers all stay there unless I delete it all. I can change the cheat to others if I don't do it all in one go as well. Not a fix, but I got the thing to cough up the items

Can't spawn dinos or artifacts in single player xbox

I haven't played since before the valguero map was added to Xbox but I wanted to get back into it but get a head start on genesis so I thought I'd try to ascend and all that jazz.

I went to spawn in artifacts and dinos and when I enter the codes they just disappear.

Yes I have enabled admin logging and yes I've been able to spawn in other thinks like sauropod vertebra and argue talons but I cannot spawn artifacts or dinos.

Anyone have a clue to what I might be dealing with?

No names or admin code?

Firstly I'm on PvE single, I have read about admin code access being spotty and drifting in and out but I have not been able to use one, ever.

Secondly when I go to name my dinos or edit group names the text box appears and I type it all in, it shows, but then when I got to confirm with the Start button (enter) the text box goes away and nothing changes, no names, no group names. 

I am assuming that this is related to my admin code issues too.

What do I need to do? I'm on XBOX One 

Before the eggcelent update they had done a game update which caused none of the GFI commands to work, numerous tickets and complaints have been put in by numerous people and as of yet nothing has been done or a fix given. It's frustrating that you pay for servers and yet something as simple as GFI commands and others aren't working. 

Using GFI (Admin Command Line Just Empties)

So I am trying to spawn a saddle for a dino that was spawned in.  However this is not a native creature to the map I am on but it still let me spawn it so I assume you can spawn the saddle.

So here is the command I am using.

GFI PrimalItemArmor_SpaceWhaleSaddle_Tek_C 1 1 0

But the line empties after I put the 2nd 1 in and apply it.  What am i doing wrong.  I have also tried to do:

GFI SpaceWhaleSaddle 1 1 0

GFI SpaceWhaleSaddle_Tek 1 1 0

and adding cheat before the GFI.

I'm trying to spawn a saddle for Astrocetus.

Now this is also happening with EVERY other saddle or item I'm trying to spawn.  Is there something I'm supposed to do before I try to add the item?

Admin command problem (Xbox)

I am having a problem with admin commands. Every time I type any command and enter it, it won’t pop up in the box. But here is when it gets confusing. The command only doesn’t pop up when I don’t add the two zeros so if I type something like this “giveitemnum 409 1” it will pop up but obviously it’s not valid. It only goes away when I add the two zeros at the end. I tried everything from resetting my Xbox, closing the app, and even resetting my WiFi can’t fix it ( I have good WiFi so it’s not bad enough to be a problem) plz help

Archived