TheTraashMan

Admin Command Issues

Admin command bar goes gray and blank on entering numbered commands

I'm on Xbox 1. playing single player.

I played ark on game pass ultimate till February and I had no problem with game commands but I bought the game yesterday and when I entered any gfi gmsummon or giveitemnum command and entered it the command bar goes gray and blank.  I think it happened recently after the update I got (15.5 GB) the internet connection seems fine though there is something like UPNP not sucsessful. Is this what is causing this? what is the problem?

and how do  I fix this please help

Thanks 

I'm on xbox one

My admin command bar goes blank entering number commands gfi Gmsummon and giveitemnum people say the no. 1 in commands is the problem so try entering 2 instead of any 1s in gfi and gmsummon giveitemnum is problamatic at the moment.

some say only 100 as a no. in gfi works so try that I'm gonna try it too in some time.

This is happening to me as well, every so often I will try to kill the shadow effect in two player mode and it just grey's out the command bar and doesn't actually apply the admin command.....sucks ass cause that means the rest of the day Im stuck like this.

Admin Command bugs

Not just me but a lot of other admins are having trouble with using gfi commands. Whenever we enter the gfi command for anything ie Cheat gfi fiber 100 1 0 when we hit enter to input it the bar becomes blank as if we never entered it in. Do you have a plan to fix this? It’s affecting our servers and clusters with admins not being able to spawn anything in. Thank you!

Admin/Console commands not working

I play on Xbox one on single player, I've never played multiplayer. I've got a good Internet connection, and so far I know that the basic cheats like DoTame, ForceTame, Summoning dinos, aging up dinos, and adding experience work. I've tried so many other cheats and they never work. I've tried change color on numerous different species, I've tried summoning saddles and things like beds, they never work. I've tried typing EnableCheats and I've checked the box on the menu but they don't seem to make a difference. I'd really appreciate it if someone could try to help cause I sure won't be able to figure it out on my own. 

Thanks

admin commands

so its march 31st 2020 and admin commands work and don't work on xbox one x.All day long I can spawn in resources element fiber iron really makes not one bit a difference no issues here is the kicker.....soon as I admincheat r.bloomQuality 0/lightshafts/sggroundclutter quality 0 it broke my game.not one single gfi code for gear weapons saddles even dinos don't work trust me I know how 2 put in a code been playing this game since vanilla.does not matter if I use the item code or actual.cheat gfi argentavisSaddle 1 100 0 used too give me an ascended saddle now it just give a blank bar in the admin command.gfi element 100 0 0 gives 100 all day long until im blue in the face its everything else that's broken.i love this game im single player play single player avoid multi like the plague im solo challenge is good I don't need the masses to mess with my mojo im solo ty.btw I play all 6 arc platforums its all broken admin work and don't work its very odd please help

Ark Commands Not Entering

So I play ark on Xbox one. Whenever I type in a spawn command it disappears. This happens before I click admin command but after I hit enter to exit the text bar. This problem only happens with spawn commands. For example, a mind wipe. After typing in “cheat giveitemnum 409 1 0 0”(quotation marks are just there to isolate what I’m typing) the text disappears. And I know commands are enabled because I can use simple commands like ghost or fly or kill. Even a little more complex commands like destroywilddinos. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a solution? 

Cannot copy and paste admin commands

After the last update on the 25th I was unable to layer commands or copy and paste from my Xbox app I’m not finding too many people with the same problem so it’s making it very difficult to find a solution  Not 100% sure that it’s due to the Xbox not working properly but when I type in the command manually it just disappears is anybody else having this issue is and if so were you able to get them fixed and how please I need help

My Admin commands are broke

Okay so i have two xbox severs and both of them are being really weird so i have been up all day trying to fix my admin commands so i logging in to server and request my admin and i get then i go to use gfi or spawn a dino in i use cheat be for all of when i type it in and enter it despairs on the command line can someone plz help i have changed maps accounts went back to basic settings i can use gcm and force tame but cant spawn anything in with gmsummon or gfi 

Cannot use admin commands on primitive plus xbox one.

For some reason typing in "1 0" which is typical in item spawning commands is being erased in the xbox text box. it is being erased as if it were an inappropriate word (the only time ive seen text delete instantly). If i dont put a space between the two digits then they can be typed but obviously the spawn code wont work. I cant tell if this is an xbox text glitch, a primitive plus related issue or just an ark bug. is there an alternative to spawning items using a "1 0 0" line at the end of the command?

Posted (edited)

On several official servers some pretty important words are banned.

For instance both “I” and “1” are banned in chat so if there are new players...

can I have help

where do I get (Blank)

I want 1!!!

just give me 1 of (blank)

hey everyone how do I (insert rest of question)

None of these questions can get asked without figuring out what’s banned or not

the amount of new players and old that come to the game are pretty annoyed by this. It’s lead to me teaching the whole cluster LEET SPEAK or 1337 5PE4K so that we can even say anything with 7 being used for I and one being replaced by 01 or something similar

might want to do a pass on what words are banned even the word naked is banned which as far as I know was a term that came from Rust because “I saw a naked” In Rust means there was a player that had no gear or a fresh spawn

Edited by ShadowofChrist

Need some assistance with Admin Console

Greetings.

Been plagued with the skylord bug for some time now. I check every day and nothing. The critters don't even spawn on a normal regular dungeon schedule.

Playing on Xbox. I have the admin logging checked in the options. I have the command line box up under pause. I select the command line, the onscreen KB comes up. I type out the command (gfi artifact_06 1 0 0) 

The text shows in the onscreen KB, but when i click enter, either on my chatpad or the OSKB, the admin box flashes for just a nanosecond and no text appears. This artifact has an item number of 153. Is that supposed to be used somewhere? I've watched the videos and it didn't seem like it, but i don't know what else to do.

TIA

A problem when I type the 1 key

So I’m in a single player server, spawning, making a base, using the commands. But whenever I type out the 1 key on the admin command bar, the entire command is erased. I did this again and again, it just keeps disappearing, when I type 1 with another number like 0, it works. But whenever I type 1 by itself it just deletes the entire command I typed in. Anyone have an idea?

Yes. I am playing on Xbox One X on a dedicated Nitrado server. The GFI command has not been functioning for me since the last patch. I type in the command, press the enter button and the command line disappears without executing. Most other admin commands seen to be working, although I have experienced all admin commands disappearing upon the enter button being pressed (this lasted for the remainder of my pkay session, but seemed to clear after leaving the game and returning).

GFI command not working

I’m on a single player server and I can use destroy all Dino command and spawn in any Dino I want but when I use a gif command the text box stays blank and the command doesn’t work. I’ve checked my internet and that is fine. I have spawned items in before but now it’s not working.

does anyone know what to try?