So... Rockwell

Jozek

So... Rockwell

For the island bosses and overseer I needed to breed a lot of good dinos. That's all. I have finished the island and scorched earth and my next step was beating Rockwell on Aberration. I read gamepedia, I watch YT. Everywhere the same suggestions. Breed a lot of dinos (usually Megalosaurus). So ... I have done it. Ready with my 15 megalos, bulbdog and rock drake I moved to the arena. And this fight was a big fail. Damage of unmounted megalosaurus was very low (70 instead of 500, yes I know why now) so they had the problems with low level reapers. Finally I was killed by projectiles, just too many things to do at once. Rockwell lost 70% of his hp. So what I did. I raised a rock drake and leveled him to stamina and hp. And this is the only one dino which I needed to take to the arena... Shotgun 194% (for the tentacles and hearth) and assault rifle (for the projectiles) made a job. Only remember to use the camouflage on the rock drake and find a safe place to regain your stamina. That's all! I would like to kill beta and alpha rockwell too, but I have no idea if I'm able to with this method. I'm only angry that I have wasted so much time in order to breed megalos.

Archived