Need tipps to respawn resources(Singleplayer)

Ultradmb

Need tipps to respawn resources(Singleplayer)

i know its aksted hundreds of time but the tipps if found in the internet dont work for me and these tipps are very old.

what can i do to let the resources respawn again on my singleplayer savegame?

I use the -preventhibernation command and resource respawn period etc at 0.3 even the trees wont grow back.

i dont have any foundations nearby, my base is in the Bog biome and the crystal wont respawn in the Snow biome on Genesis.

my server and my singleplayer share the same settings and my server runs fine. i play abarration and genesis in singleplayer and extinction and island on my Nitrado server.

Nitrado crashes all the time or has other problems so i play this map in Singleplayer and i dont want to pay every month for a server for myself only to have my resources to respawn.

why did this move to server administration?

this is Singleplayer?

I'm a litte bit unhappy about this, the bug prevents me from playing the game.

at some Places the resources spawn back in but at some other places i have still barren places because some resorces stuck in the hibernation.

it seems my -preventhibernation command on startup dont work on startup anymore.

now i have to wait until the resources respawn before I can move to another Biome (on genesis)

i saw a lot of issues never got an answer on this forum and dont get an answer on my support tickets so i came to the conclusion this forum is not a nice place to seek help for bugs in this game

Archived