Forced mind wipes

hey ark since mindwipes are no longer limited to 1 per level and can now be done once every 24 hours if desired why the forced mind wipes you have just costed some my chars about 4+ of map only engrams that now i and many others have to go back and get then get off those maps so chars can be where i want them and getting off aberation is at times a nightmare trying find a loot drop and surface is very risky oh wait you disabled transfers so even if i wanted to go back and get them i can't for who knows how long

well some further investigation seems depending what map the 1 char is on will determine which 3 maps of 4 will have to server hop to relearn those maps engrams are locked so like on aberration its scorched earth , extinction and genesis while on Ragnarok its aberration , extinction and genesis on extinction its aberration , scorched earth and genesis on genesis its scorched earth , aberration, extiction and since most my chars have not beat the various bosses none can use transmitters but even if could thats still a lotta of chars hopping on and off servers just to learn specific engrams that are needed for dinos that are on other maps both listed and not listed that they already knew before you forced the memory loss via forced mindwipes

Archived