Missing Levels for Player

CyberAngel67

Missing Levels for Player

So I hadn't updated my server cluster for a few patches, I believe it was the last two. Now before that my player was level 250 as per the INI settings and this included all accensions and boss fights and the Chibi leveling. So I decided that I would upgrade the servers to the current versions and my player levels was reset, that was no big deal as I knew this was going to happen as per the other conversations going on in the forums.

But, I have just reapplied all my levels and I am now only able to go to level 235... That means 15 Levels are missing and I know why, as the game now thinks I haven't ascended as the implant no longer has that listed. And the Rockwell Quotient is missing now as well.

Anyone know what is happening and yes, I checked the INI file and ASM still has 250 player levels as does the INI file.

(This is not related to Server Administration)

So I hadn't updated my server cluster for a few patches, I believe it was the last two. Now before that my player was level 280 as per the INI settings and this included all accensions and boss fights and the Chibi leveling. So I decided that I would upgrade the servers to the current versions and my player levels was reset, that was no big deal as I knew this was going to happen as per the other conversations going on in the forums.

But, I have just reapplied all my levels and I am now only able to go to level 235... That means 45 Levels are missing and I know why, as the game now thinks I haven't ascended as the implant no longer has that listed. And the Rockwell Quotient is missing now as well.

Anyone know what is happening and yes, I checked the INI file and ASM still has 250 player levels as does the INI file.

The question I am looking for, is why has these updates reset the client progress. Players on this cluster have gone from being level 280, to having a maximum of level 235. Their progress from doing ascension and other things to get those levels have also been reset.

Archived