Some Suggestions

DarkWolfXD

Suggestion

1- Tek suit protect from radiation but not of heat or cold.

The tek suit can't protect from heat and cold, imagine have powerful armor but some parts you have a fur protection!

2-  Rex can have a bite similar of the ''GIGA'' but not too big, to not have mesh bite!

They can' bite stuff behind and can get dead easy!

3-  Replicators can keep in loot crate of genesis everyone bobs and experiente players can get !But the replicator no anymore can give any resource in grinder and demolish. can remove the option too,

in grinder like Item-no-grinded! PVP servers

Replicator can easy get destroy by |4-Rocket| or |3 C4| |1-Element in primitive rifletek| |3-4 shots with cannon ball|

and they don't have pin code so everyone can access.

''But i don't have genesis to get replicator easy'' hard way bro>The island or aberration metal>Gacha black pearl or Ragnarok  >Element:Chairs, tables, gacha or vein on extinction>Or spawn Gamma boss! 

4- Cryopod and cryofridge now can craft on fabricator 

5-Fabricator now have 100 slots

6- Quetz a buff in the speed 

7- Exit to main menu rework- Disconnect command is better for all people

8-I think the limit of ''make stuff'' can be over 1.000 or unlimited! every time you press(A), scale by 100 till 1.000.
Let the scale by 100 by 100, but unlimited!because have the option- Craft Amount____ . If you press[ right click]

2 replies to this server topic

(NOTE)1 and 3 is for PVP SERVERS!!! 

8-Is for PC players: In PC if you press A[HOLD] scale 100 by 100 till 1.000! Unlimited will be good, for craft bullets and other stuff on replicator!And have the[Right click] you can  select Amount :D

I don't know if on console this will be good so..i don't know :P

If you agree with some suggestion-Tell me the numbers... 

''OH I agree with 1,2,5,6'' Like this :D

I did my suggestion thinking about PVP Servers not PVE!

please fix your grammar!
1- Tek suit protect from radiation but not of heat or cold.

The tek suit can't protect from heat and cold, imagine have powerful armor but some parts you have a fur protection!

umm well each different part of the tek suit has different functions, like boots reduce fall damage legs let you power run/light-fly chest piece does something and gloves are power punch and helmet mas water breathing, night vision, creature vision, and more so if you put fur in some places, You would take more damage and not have all the tek superpowers, radiation protection is a good idea but the hot/cold is a bad one, if anything it should have a hot/cold buff

VETO/AGREE

2-  Rex can have a bite similar of the ''GIGA'' but not too big, to not have mesh bite!

They can' bite stuff behind and can get dead easy!

not much idea what this means, but I believe that your saying make the rex have a bigger AOE for bite and not bite creatures at its tail, correct? Anyway I think the Rex is perfectly balanced as it is so

VETO

3-  Replicators can keep in loot crate of genesis everyone bobs and experiente players can get !But the replicator no anymore can give any resource in grinder and demolish. can remove the option too,

in grinder like Item-no-grinded! PVP servers

what please explain with better grammar and terminology.
????

Replicator can easy get destroy by |4-Rocket| or |3 C4| |1-Element in primitive rifletek| |3-4 shots with cannon ball|

and they don't have pin code so everyone can access.

''But i don't have genesis to get replicator easy'' hard way bro>The island or aberration metal>Gacha black pearl or Ragnarok  >Element:Chairs, tables, gacha or vein on extinction>Or spawn Gamma boss! 

I believe the replicator is balanced and the pin code should be there, Black pearl is on the island or center, and element can be got by gathering the artifacts and going to beat a boss which you need to do anyway to unlock the engram.

VETO

4- Cryopod and cryofridge now can craft on fabricator 

no Cryo stuff is clearly tek level and should only be crafted by tek stuff.

VETO

5-Fabricator now have 100 slots
this one is very agreeable

AGREE

6- Quetz a buff in the speed 

agree the quetzal is slow but, it carries a lot and has platform saddle and lots of stam so maybe a light buff but other than that, probably no.

NETRAL

7- Exit to main menu rework- Disconnect command is better for all people

don’t know what you have a problem with here but it would be nice to have a SaveWorld command on the pause menu without exiting the game

?/AGREE

8-I think the limit of ''make stuff'' can be over 1.000 or unlimited! every time you press(A), scale by 100 till 1.000.
Let the scale by 100 by 100, but unlimited!because have the option- Craft Amount____ . If you press[ right click]

you can’t really specify keys like that because of console players but a craft specific amount would be nice So you don’t just go 10 or 100 Or 1

but I think 100 is a good limit cus when do you really need to craft more than that and it’s probably there for lag reasons.
AGREE/VETO

sorry if a came out as mean.

Archived