Suggestions for obtaining Cryopods

Niightmar3

Suggestions for obtaining Cryopods

So, now that Cryos are no longer in the HLNA store, how do we obtain cryopods since there's no supply drops to craft them in? I can't make a tek replicator because I haven't done the boss fights. Is there some other way that I am missing or am I expected to get the replicator? If so that seems pretty difficult, I started a new character for Genesis and don't have a character with the TekGram anyhow. 

43 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

Fabricator:

• Can now craft the TEK Replicator (TEK Replicator has been removed from Loot Crates in Genesis)

Yes it is saying tek replicator not cryopods.

41 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

And FYI, the OP talked about the loot crates!

No check again he is asking about getting cryopods it is even in the title and it never said removed cryopods only replicator from the hlna loot crates but he only wants the cryopods.

5 minutes ago, ello788 said:

Yes it is saying tek replicator not cryopods.

No check again he is asking about getting cryopods it is even in the title and it never said removed cryopods only replicator from the hlna loot crates but he only wants the cryopods.

He was mainly talking about getting the Replicator!

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, CyberAngel67 said:

Seriously? Read it.

OP started talking about cryopods no longer being in the HLNA store.... the first person that responded said they added them back again, which is correct.

You then completely skipped cryopods and started talking about Replicator.

18 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

Please read the title and the whole text it is mainly about the cryopods he only said that he doesn’t have the engram for the replicator because he hasn’t done the boss fights and asked if it expected to have learned it before going into genesis.

My main concern was just the cryopods. They are very useful and I just made them in supply drops on Valguero. I just checked and don't see it in the HLNA store, and I do have the engram unlocked. So I do not think it is there at the moment. Is this intentional or an undesired outcome of a recent patch? Either way I would be down to do a boss fight just never had good enough dinos to do it. Thanks for the replies though everyone

1 hour ago, Niightmar3 said:

My main concern was just the cryopods. They are very useful and I just made them in supply drops on Valguero. I just checked and don't see it in the HLNA store, and I do have the engram unlocked. So I do not think it is there at the moment. Is this intentional or an undesired outcome of a recent patch? Either way I would be down to do a boss fight just never had good enough dinos to do it. Thanks for the replies though everyone

What plattform are you on? cause on pc it is available if you go into HLNA shop and scroll down it is the last item down there or you could use the search function on the top of the HLNA shop i checked today a few hours ago and it is still there atleast on pc.

I just checked and don't see it in the HLNA store, and I do have the engram unlocked.

The store and the engrams u learnt are unrelated to each other. Learning the engram just allows u to craft it in the tek rep or beacons/obelisks, while the store always display the same items regardless of the engrams u learnt.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, Niightmar3 said:

It's possible they aren't on the console version yet until next update. It was added back on Steam version recently so may be to come for other platforms.

I play on Win10, just looked again and they definitely are not there for me, even via search. Last item listed is element. Do you think it is a bug? Maybe since I'm on Win10 I'm tied to whatever the console version is on and it hasn't been updated yet. I also don't own the prior expansion, although I can't imagine that the reason for it. Either way they are far too convenient not to have, not to mention I'll have to throw out my Daeodon soon and he eats everything....lol

3 hours ago, Niightmar3 said:

I play on Win10, just looked again and they definitely are not there for me, even via search. Last item listed is element. Do you think it is a bug? Maybe since I'm on Win10 I'm tied to whatever the console version is on and it hasn't been updated yet. I also don't own the prior expansion, although I can't imagine that the reason for it. Either way they are far too convenient not to have, not to mention I'll have to throw out my Daeodon soon and he eats everything....lol

The Win 10 version is always behind in updates i think it will be added back in a future update.

Archived