307.7 Server Crashing Regularly

307.7 Server Crashing Regularly

Have noticed this is now happening about every 3-6 hours since the last update, but only on one server out of the 4 I have in the cluster.

8f826565ec05deaf38599c4d56c5ab05.png

I've attached the relevant files from the most recent crash to this post.

For reference, I'm only running a couple of mods. These mods are on all 4 maps I have running, and none of the others have an issue. 

Here is my current startup.

start "The Island" /normal /affinity 0F0 "D:\servers\Ark Island\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe" TheIsland?listen?MultiHome=192.168.0.145?Port=7777?QueryPort=27015?MaxPlayers=30?AllowCrateSpawnsOnTopOfStructures=False -ForceAllowCaveFlyers -clusterid=456988 -ClusterDirOverride="D:\" -NoTransferFromFiltering -UseBattlEye -servergamelog -ServerRCONOutputTribeLogs -usecache -nosteamclient -game -server -log

03.23-16.23.10.crashstack Dump1450250832.dmp ShooterGame-backup-2020.03.23-14.12.33.log

Ok, so tried with defaults, and it just crashed right off the bat with ASM. Tried without ASM, and it's no change. Restoring a backup had no effect either.

Checked on the "RunServer.cmd" file, and I think I may have found the error. Path has a space, and it's not using quotes.  Testing further

EDIT:  Nope, no dice.  Have verified, ect.  Will try wiping everything in a moment.

Ok, well after testing everything and going one minute step at a time, it appears that the save file is simply not compatible with the update. Not sure why, but I'm able to keep tribes and character data just fine. However loading "TheIsland.ark" from any of my saves (even from days prior to the issue) is unsuccessful.

I guess I'll just chalk it up to something stored in the save being broken by the update, and will have to start everything from scratch.  Since it doesn't appear to be a common issue, it's probably not likely to happen to be again.

Also just in case anyone wants to take a look, here's the file.

Archived