official Classic servers should come back

Resmelodi

Suggestion

Classic servers should come back

Official servers need a primitive pvp servers. Everything going to teks. I dont like it. I have almost 5k on official pvp and i started this game in 2016. When ark started, everything were primitive.. But not same now. Devs have to change their mind. We didnt play with 10 players then classics wiped.. We want classics back!

9 replies to this server topic

On 3/27/2020 at 7:36 PM, Aylana314159 said:

Not ever unofficial is run that way, some are run by person(s) or teams that don't play on their own servers for PvP no admin abuse.

I am not against your idea, but WC/Snail Games ended that game mode. Its likely a seasonal cycle with the Conquest servers.

There is always primitive plus official servers if you want primitive.

I m sorry. I m writing too late.  Forgive me about this. Like I said I havent too much information about unoffical servers. I looked primitive server today. All was empty. Eveyone thinking like me I think. I dont want to play alone in server. İf you open a primitive server I sure people will come. Me and my all friends playing in primitive+ now. There is good. But primitive best for me. I hope WC will open primitive for not to close again.

Thanks for read this.

On 3/27/2020 at 7:53 PM, Darkholis said:

Regular primitive was killed when WC officialy released the game. I know since I was the alpha tribe on hardcore primitive 475... real slap in the face as we never EVER had the chance to transfer anything anywhere like the rest of the playerbase had... because there was no place to go to anyways...

As for raiding on primitive, I could raid just about any bases with catapults/harpoons honestly. Gigas made the process easier, but were not required most of the time.

** Edit **
If anyone is interested, I have no problem to take the time (got plenty with the stupid COVID-19) to configure one server in full PvP primitive without mods at official rates, etc. I wouldn't be playing it, but simply managing daily issues that goes with it...

I become alpha last ragnarok primitive server and another island server. İf you have nice defense you can defense your base for forever. Max 100 turret rule make this more hard but I cant say it is impossible. Primitive servers gone because of some tribes. I think you know who they are. they were too many people. Everyone's tribe have max 10 people in their tribe. But when this tribes attacking a server, Server was full of them. How can you defense against them? They raided everyone with golems and wyverns. When they finish to raid everyone they left the game like everyone. When I join last primitive server this tribe members were there too. I fighted against them very long time for destroy them. After I destroy them, Server rank raise again. We were getting bored and we want break. When we come back to ark primitive servers were gone. After us , our ally was raided everyone. Becasue of this server rank fall back and WC close the server. Primitive server's problem is taking too much time for be strong. When give this time and do something and someone raiding your base when you are offline and your everything gone you go for a break surely. More hard to raid someone in primitive. İmpossible to raid alpha without dinos. but you can raid alphas without dinos in tek and other technological servers. My friend playing in tek server now. He agree this too just Tek items not crafting easly -he said. Sorry I wrote too long. 

Thanks for raid this

22 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

Tek was always part of the game, unless an implant in your arm and giant floating obelisks weren't a dead give away. 

Yes you are right but Tek İtems is more important and more stronger than dinos. Dinos not important in Tek servers. You can destroy every base with Tek items. But you cant raid anyone with just items in primitive servers. You must tame dinos to raid the enemy. The focus of the game must be dinos not İtems. I m playing this very long time but I play just primitive. I gave 4 k hours of it. This is my ideas. You can like Tek or other things. İt is your pleasure. My pleasure is play primitive please Devs see us too.

22 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

You always have the option of private servers. If there is a big enough niche for truly primitive gameplay then there are better configurations than what was chosen by Snail games for the seasonal Classic servers.

I dont have too much information about unoffical servers But all of them has a admin and admin can do everything. He can delete the server, he can wipe everyone he can create tons of dinos For hisself. Shorlt he can do everything in his server. But when I came an server. I going to be alpha in the server most of the time. if I cant destroy him how can I be alpha. And I m giving months for to be strong in a server. And I dont want someone did this without suffer in my server. Why you soo resist against offical primitive server. İt mustnt be soo hard to open one. Devs always making new servers .I think they have power to make a primitive server too. 

Thanks for read this.

33 minutes ago, Olimpos said:

I dont have too much information about unoffical servers But all of them has a admin and admin can do everything. He can delete the server, he can wipe everyone he can create tons of dinos For hisself. Shorlt he can do everything in his server. But when I came an server. I going to be alpha in the server most of the time. if I cant destroy him how can I be alpha. And I m giving months for to be strong in a server. And I dont want someone did this without suffer in my server. Why you soo resist against offical primitive server. İt mustnt be soo hard to open one. Devs always making new servers .I think they have power to make a primitive server too. 

Thanks for read this.

Not ever unofficial is run that way, some are run by person(s) or teams that don't play on their own servers for PvP no admin abuse.

I am not against your idea, but WC/Snail Games ended that game mode. Its likely a seasonal cycle with the Conquest servers.

There is always primitive plus official servers if you want primitive.

On 3/26/2020 at 11:06 AM, Olimpos said:

Yes you are right but Tek İtems is more important and more stronger than dinos. Dinos not important in Tek servers. You can destroy every base with Tek items. But you cant raid anyone with just items in primitive servers. You must tame dinos to raid the enemy. The focus of the game must be dinos not İtems. I m playing this very long time but I play just primitive. I gave 4 k hours of it. This is my ideas. You can like Tek or other things. İt is your pleasure. My pleasure is play primitive please Devs see us too.

Regular primitive was killed when WC officialy released the game. I know since I was the alpha tribe on hardcore primitive 475... real slap in the face as we never EVER had the chance to transfer anything anywhere like the rest of the playerbase had... because there was no place to go to anyways...

As for raiding on primitive, I could raid just about any bases with catapults/harpoons honestly. Gigas made the process easier, but were not required most of the time.

** Edit **
If anyone is interested, I have no problem to take the time (got plenty with the stupid COVID-19) to configure one server in full PvP primitive without mods at official rates, etc. I wouldn't be playing it, but simply managing daily issues that goes with it...

2 hours ago, Olimpos said:

You always have the option of private servers. If there is a big enough niche for truly primitive gameplay then there are better configurations than what was chosen by Snail games for the seasonal Classic servers.

Archived