Sign in to follow this  
poipoiyoyo

we are taken for poop ( switch version )

It comes down to consumer knowledge and company neglect. we can only have control of one of these choices. I'm sorry for your frustration.

I honestly think with the updates this game still has, PC is the only reasonable way to play. ungodly amounts of space as well.  save your consoles for games you are meant to play for a few short hours with your friends.  ARK is a game dedicated to wasting your time, life, and relationships.

Again, it's not the games fault, but your consoles.

I agree that the switch version and less efficient than a pc or a ps4 but the mobile version and more playable than the switch version you explain to me in addition the switch version and stuffed AA and anti-aliasing we see but nothing and the tree leaves it looks like a drawing of a 4 year old child excuses me from my bad time but when it comes out a game its would be better if it was finished especially when we see the images of the trailler these false advertising and these criminally punished by law