Anyone know how to make good progress in ark island?

Wolfieee

Anyone know how to make good progress in ark island?

Hello! I'm not a beginner in ark but I ain't a pro either. So I died while trying to tame a spino as a t-rex came and interrupted, and my world somehow got corrupted. I rage quit ark after thatl, and now, I'm returning. but I forgot EVERYTHING. So, is it okay if anyone tells me a list of dinos I should tame? I have 200 tranq arrows and 3 crossbows, so I'm good for now, but I'm rlly sad that I forgot everyting and I'm like below average level, any help? :C

it's a ground floor approach,  get a spot you can build in. Forage for material, build a few hand tools, and start working on storage. Then, once you are ready to go further, a mortar and pestle, start working on getting a crossbow, stone arrows and narcotics made so you can go out and knock out dinos to tame.  The key for dinos is to go low, don't try to go get the biggest baddest highest level dinos you can, a level 20 anky is just as helpful as a 150 when you are starting out.  I recommend an anky, doedi and a mammoth.  Gather stone, thatch, wood, metal, flint etc.

Archived