Transfers

DarkDespair

Transfers

Does anyone know why transfers are shut as I’m needing to get back to genesis as if my tames die I fully expect wildcard to replace them as this is frustrating and crap with out any info on transfers be shutdown and no reason given for the transfers being disabled but yet I can highlight the map I want it transfer to but when click on join with survivor it doesn’t transfer me so really annoyed that there is no information given on transfers being shut. 

1 hour ago, DarkDespair said:

Transfers

Does anyone know why transfers are shut as I’m needing to get back to genesis as if my tames die I fully expect wildcard to replace them as this is frustrating and crap with out any info on transfers be shutdown and no reason given for the transfers being disabled but yet I can highlight the map I want it transfer to but when click on join with survivor it doesn’t transfer me so really annoyed that there is no information given on transfers being shut. 

When you click "Join with survivor" or whichever, does it simply allow the click action but does nothing afterward?

9 hours ago, DarkDespair said:

Transfers

if you click the map and it just goes back to the map list, the most likely reason is when you transferred out of genesis it left a duplicate copy of your character on the genesis map.

Archived