ferox Taming speed modifier has no effect on Ferox taming time!

Taming speed modifier has no effect on Ferox taming time!

Hey there!

So, I was playing on an Official Genesis Small Tribe server today and I wanted to tame a Ferox. According to Dododex (and my assumptions), a Ferox Lvl. 130 should only take 6 pieces of Element to tame on such a server, as there is a 3x taming (speed) modifier and a normal Ferox usually (on 1x server settings) takes 17 pieces of Element. However, when I gave the lil' guy the first element and after he let off some steam, the message said that the taming Progress only went up by 6%.

Since I was unsure if this is simply a visual glitch (and the Ferox would simply be tamed at the (wrongly) displayed 33% taming progress), I went into singleplayer (with the same taming modifier) and the Ferox did indeed NOT get tamed at 33% taming progress and it took me the full amount of Element (17 pieces) to tame it.

This leads me to believe that there is currently no correlation between the time it takes to tame the Ferox and the taming speed modifier specified in the server settings. Due to the fact that Feroxes were once always tamed after feeding them two pieces of Element and a patch changed this mechanic, I think this is simply a small, but very crucial oversight of the developers, who forgot to incorporate this modifier.

I think a lot of players (including myself) would be very grateful if this were to be fixed as quickly as possible!

Best regards,

DeValdi

Edited by DeValdi